Login

What really turns a woman on??

last reply
10 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Ladies, what is about a man that turns you on? Is it his looks? if so what look is it that you like? Is it something he does or a way he carries hisself? give us the best description you can on what is is you look for in a guy that turns you on. I am sure there are plenty of thing that you like, but I am looking for the thing that turns you on and makes you wet, makes you wnat him right then?
Lurker
smart smart smart and then funny. and if you are smart AND funny well then we have a winner!
Active Ink Slinger
Sorry, not a woman, but reminds me of the old joke, Q. "How do you turn a woman on?" A. Who cares
Lurker
Quote by mrplow
Sorry, not a woman, but reminds me of the old joke, Q. "How do you turn a woman on?" A. Who cares

Active Ink Slinger
Being a real gentleman is sexy to me (sorry, Mel Gibson).

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
Quote by LadyX

When I saw that fist full of greenbacks I know who the writer had to be Xuani!!!
Whitney
Active Ink Slinger
The ones that turned me on the most have always wanted something from me like my mind, my strap on or my lips.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
lol @ the above responses..

A guy who is so focused on raising your confidence, who is genuinely nice, who will listen, who will turn down an evening with his friends if you are having a problem, who is comfortable with who they are, who is interested in what you have to say, who is emotionally supportive, who gives more than he takes.. Someone like that could be mid-sentence speaking on another topic but I would be thinking "Gawd, I want to shag him!" Go thru the heart for the best sex of your life.
Lurker
Certainly one of the most complex question ever on lush. Surely there have books written on the subject and not come close to definitive answer.

Humor, yes humor is high on everyone list, but so is the mind and a persons who makes themself interesting. But at the same time is interested in what a woman thinks. A person who is seeking their own pleasure, but puts the other persons need and pleasure before there own. A person who really understand the working of a woman's body and either knows how to make her most responsive, or a least a person who is willing to learn how to make a woman most responsive. We are not all exactly the same and some of us will react more to some stimulus than to others.

Does it sound like the definition not well defined because it is and always will be.

I know what it is not, it is not tall and muscles and handsome and it is certainly not a 9" penis. Nor is it 40D's and a hard body with a wet vagina either. All of this physical stuff can be great, but there is much much more.

If I sound like I do not know what I am talking about, that could be true. But this I do know when you walk by that long legged Blonde at the bar and her nipples get hard, by large clit becomes erect and she is wet enough to float a boat, She is turned on by the physical, now if you only have the rest of the package.
Lurker
What attracts me to a guy is his sense of humor, when he has a sensitive side, his body (with muscles.. but not too muscle-y), his eyes, his smile, his hair, honesty, loyalty, and trustworthiness!

All those combined = my dream guy =)