Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What position is best for you to have your pussy worshipped?

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when a woman doesn't even try to hurry the orgasm when I am servicing her needs...doggy style with her ass in the air for a bit just to get me turned on then where she likes. Girls?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Lying on an an altar, of course. ...just not a sacrificial altar.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Supine upon the altar of Aphrodite.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willing53
I love when a woman doesn't even try to hurry the orgasm when I am servicing her needs...doggy style with her ass in the air for a bit just to get me turned on then where she likes. Girls?

69........... with him on top
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LustLandSlut

The best position by far, but then there’s the love swing and that is quite nice too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LustLandSlut

What about this position do you like? I am a total fan from the top position here, and having free access to woman's body, to share in this delightful moment, what a turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In bed, on my back, knees wide apart to allow full and free access to my lover.
Lurker
0 likes
Deep down I imagine it happening when I am bending over, and hoping the guy would really like that position from behind. It seems so much more erotic that way for some reason. Especially if I know he enjoys that view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rapunzel1272
Deep down I imagine it happening when I am bending over, and hoping the guy would really like that position from behind. It seems so much more erotic that way for some reason. Especially if I know he enjoys that view.

That is one of the most amazing sights...everything about the experience, from a male perspective, is a turn on. I have made one woman orgasm from this position and it was incredible...for me...I can only hope she was having as much fun...lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by willing53

That is one of the most amazing sights...everything about the experience, from a male perspective, is a turn on. I have made one woman orgasm from this position and it was incredible...for me...I can only hope she was having as much fun...lol.

Wow. silly Yeah it seems so primal... or something. I can't quite define it. I just really really like it when I know that a guy adores my backside. I feel like I want it to seduce him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that I answered this before in a similar forum question. But the answer is unchanged:

Lounging back in a over-sized, softly-stuffed chair with my knees spread over the armrests.

Syl
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rapunzel1272

This is one of my personal favourites. Possibly the finest view in the world, glad to hear that some women enjoy it as much as us guys!
Lurker
0 likes
It's a tie between 69 with my gf on top, or me on knees and elbows at the edge of the bed with her kneeling on the floor behind me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
I think that I answered this before in a similar forum question. But the answer is unchanged:

Lounging back in a over-sized, softly-stuffed chair with my knees spread over the armrests.

Syl

This sounds like a piece of heaven to me
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
From a male perspective, I like her at the edge of the bed on her back, me kneeling on the floor and her feet up on my shoulders or legs up in a 'V'. Very easy and comfortable for nice long sessions, and it frees up my hands to either hold up her legs, reach up to fondle boobs, touch or insert fingers or thumbs in various places as desired, or any number of other things.

I'm tall, so it requires a high bed or an extra pillow under her bottom, but then it's all good - especially when your partner is powerfully multi-orgasmic!
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
Lover sitting in a chair while I lay on my back by the edge of a table or desk and my legs over his/her shoulders
Lurker
0 likes
I love being eaten but I notice most guys can't eat me as long as I like. But to keep a man comfortable for a nice long oral session I like to be in my home office chair with my feet on the desk and the guy on the floor under the desk. The angle is just right so that his neck doesn't get stiff.

For really getting me off I like to be DP. My husband is a big guy and I am very small. He can pick me up with my back facing his chest and he can work his penis into my back door. He can hold me by having his arms under my legs while he stands. That allows him to spread my legs and in effect "offer me" to the other guy who can stand in front of me and slid his cock into my pussy. I know this sound awkward and I am sure it would not work for everyone. But for us it does make my cunt feel worshiped as the guy in front of me approaches with his swollen cock and slips into me. Leads to fantastic orgasms.

If I am with a girl I used to like 69 but I have a new favorite. Carl bought me a vibrating double dildo. So I can slid one of the toy cocks into my pussy and the other one into my girlfriends pussy. If you are a bi or lesbian girl and have never tried this you are in for a treat. It makes me feel like I am fucking my girlfriend at the same time that she is fucking me. It allows us to kiss and doing a 69 doesn't include that sensation.

But there are lots of great positions. My husband loves to watch my tits sway if I am on all fours getting fucked. So, to have just one favorite position would be like having just one favorite food.