Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What physical features are considered attractive for a man to have?

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was reading Psychology Today magazine to find yet another study about what men find attractive about a women's looks..... I thought wooow again, haven't we studied this enough.

Any ways, I want to know what features a man should try to accent and what should be left subtly in the dark?

Primarily with regards to me, you can find my pics on my profile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
- abs
- broad shoulders
- ass
- back muscles
- well shaped calves

Note: these are physical features that are attractive - they're not necessarily deal-breakers. If you've got a good upper body, wear a fitted shirt that will show it off (note: I'm talking tapered/fitted, not tight and douchebaggy).

If you've got a great ass - show it off in well fitting jeans or pants.

Basically accent your best feature and play down your worst (eg. if you have skinny legs, don't wear shorts or really fitted jeans etc).
Lurker
0 likes
Strong jaw line, arms, hands, shoulders and chest. Not neceassrily disgustingly muscly but nicely broad.
Nice big smile
Nice eyes
Bit of stubble, not a full on beard.

This is me being quite shallow and exaggerating a little bit, not all these features are necessary
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes, eyes, eyes.
I know it's cheesy, but if your eyes smile and seem a tad naughty then I'm all over you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well defined arm muscles but not too big. Same with shoulders. I like physically fit guys but not into hypermuscular guys.

And long thick wavy hair!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thankyou, this has been a real help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BSlain
Eyes, eyes, eyes.
I know it's cheesy, but if your eyes smile and seem a tad naughty then I'm all over you.

I agree with BSlain smile Eyes are so expressive. That is the most attractive for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know that eyes are the most expressive. They laugh, consume, hunt, and submit. I hope to be able to switch to contacts soon, so that I can unleash the full weight of my gaze.
Lurker
0 likes
Physically, a strong jaw, broad shoulders and chest, strong arms and generally toned physique are all very attractive and when a guy boasting all these strolls down the street I will most likely take a second and third look.
But that doesn't mean that the chap I date has to look this way, I mean I sometimes found it a little intimidating if a guy was physically very attractive and scrawny little me had to stand next to him.