Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What objects have you used when normal solutions wouldn't suffice?

last reply
65 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ihavetitsyouguys2
men just aren't creative, enough, that's where the problem lies.
i use lots of different things...

tea cups, marker...
i've masturbated on the seat of a rickety bus that was vibrating.

that was fun...:]

Marker.... scented or not? What color was were you when you were done? hmmmmm?
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have this handy lil lotion bottle that fits just perfectly that I keep in my desk drawer at the office, so it wouldn't raise any eyebrows if anyone found it. And trust me, it has seen it's fair share of umm... office work.

And I have a travel size neck massager that has just the right level of vibrations.

Probably the most fun and spontaneous but messy object I've used would be an ice popsicle, cherry flavour..... yumm!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Try putting petrol (or gasoline) in your car with the fuel delivery hose between your legs and the metal filler handle between your legs touching your crotch. I, inadvertantly did this last week - wearing jeans and no panties - and when I squeezed the fuel delivery trigger such vibratory sensations from the delivery hose instantly took my breath away. I orgasmed before the car was full of petrol.

When I went to pay the man inside the kiosk, I felt like saying to him: "never mind the fuel bill ... I want to buy that pump."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
food stuffs are great.. peanut M & M's are my favorite.. requires deft tongue work.. red licorice.. toothbrush.. the massage oil bottle.. ben-wa of course.. beads.. and rope pulled very tightly like a wedgie is amazing too.. there's more but can't give away all of the secrets...
Forum Whore
0 likes
There was a rather large lollipop not so long ago...

Using the bus vibrations...it's difficult to not moan though....

Candle wax is another fun thing...

Sometimes I put my cell phone in the pocket of my sweatshirt, and when I sit down it falls to a lovely little place. When someone calls or texts, it's a delightful little surprise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used the wooden handle of a skipping rope it was after a sparring session and i was really horny and i was at least a twenty minute drive from my house
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weed trimmer, I discovered it when my dad handed me the chore of weeding our yard after he finish mowing it. He thought I was a very good child for doing this particular chore without being asked.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
well i have used a stuffed animal for the "furriness" in the past.... lol

but in the end fingers are a wonderful tool....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lets see....hairbrush, beer bottle, food (cucumber, carrots and zucchini) shampoo bottle and a few toys and vibrators too!!