What makes you irresistible ?

last reply
32 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Recently we were a bunch of guys having a beer at our bar were we gather for boys night and 2 girls that i used to work with arrived at the bar. One of them is very beautiful ,she is more the classic type and her friend is average looking but she is very sexy. All my friends were attracted to the sexy one not the most beautiful one.
Last week at the office the girl that work next to me ( on a scale of 10 , she is maybe a 6 or a 6.5) had a date on Thursday evening. She came in the office that morning dressed up very sexy , new hair cut , boots , short skirt , all the head from the other offices were turning as she was walking to her desk. She sat down and had a smile on her face for a long time while trying to work as most guys during the day ''needed to see her'' for professional matters !!! Her walk from the door to her desk is usually unnoticed but not that day.
Some women you can't resist , it is the smile , the attitude , the sexiness , talented some ways ....
What do you think makes you irresistible ?
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'm pretty ordinary, but I'm told my personality is addictive. Physically, I'm told my eyes and smile.
Lurker
0 likes
child like innocence coupled with adult sexuality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I really listen when people talk and remember what is being said....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance
I think I'm pretty ordinary, but I'm told my personality is addictive. Physically, I'm told my eyes and smile.

We are twins, I am convinced now!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
booze. the more you drink, the more irresistible i become. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think that anyone is ever irresistible, it rests entirely with others and what they perceive as attractive.
Often times it can be something we are entirely unaware of that captivates another. In fact, I believe, that it's actually that unawareness (lol is that even a word?) that draws people in. That complete lack of artifice that disarms people and captures their interest.

So long story short, what is it about me that is captivating? I have no idea, but whatever it is I hope that I never lose it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73

So long story short, what is it about me that is captivating? I have no idea, but whatever it is I hope that I never lose it.

i'll send you a list...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, I'd say my personality and my brains, but it doesn't hurt that I'm good looking and have a nice figure too! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'm more striking than pretty, but an awful lot of blokes seem to have a thing about taller women, and quite a lot of them also like to be face to face with my boobs.

My arse once caused a whole day's production loss in a wire factory though, so I assume that it's pleasing to look at. I was going out with a man who was a truck driver and I went out in the truck with him one day. He pulled in to the wire factory to pick up a whole load of rolls of chain link fencing and I got out of the cab and went off to find the canteen to get tea. One of the workers who was on a wire loom stepped out from behind his loom to watch me walking away from him through the production floor, but he forgot to turn anything off as he did so, causing hundreds of metres of thick gauge wire to shoot upwards instead of being wound onto the reel. The resulting mess, along with damage to the ceiling and the electrics, caused the whole day's production to be lost and I was banned from the site unless I stayed in the cab.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A well-fitting bikini or very short shorts ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The century I live in, I guess. Had I been born in the Rubenesque era, I'd be considered a skinny runt.
Lurker
0 likes
My honesty coupled with free and frank personality smile
Lurker
0 likes
My accent and ass :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Look into my brown puppy dog eyes
Lurker
0 likes
My whole essence.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Waving a c-note never hurt...know where I can get my hands on one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In reference to the cases you've mentioned..
I've seen this in atleast 70% of the cases..if you're gorgeous/handsome ..people get intimidated by you a little..as they'll think a lot more before approaching you rather than someone who's not so beautiful yet are very likeable.

Mainly because human brain subconsciously starts making assumptions about those gorgeous people and Probably puts them in the "Too high to catch" list. - - And that's where some people tend to lean more towards the "Less intimidating" choice.

Being Beautiful has its own pros & cons. Yes but you can't deny the perks are better haha

Now about what makes me irresistible? - I simply say ..nothing & everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My goofy smile
Mana wahine
0 likes
My natural apathetic and sarcastic manner. Men love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe there is anything that makes me irresistible.

If was to think I was irresistible I would be setting myself up for a fall.
Lurker
0 likes
My smile and positive outlook
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most men say my small round bottom..but only if one see it uncovered
Lurker
0 likes
My 32DD boobs, and 37 inch hips lol
Lurker
0 likes
i'd say my smile but pretty sure its my tits