2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What really makes you cum?
Lurker
0 likes
...that's a complex question. In my case, unlike many men, It's about eighty or eighty-five percent psychological, so it's quite varied.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
sex-induced orgasms

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
sex-induced orgasms

holy shit me too!!!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

holy shit me too!!!

Make that me three!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
holy shit me too!!!

Quote by naughtynurse

Make that me three!

Phew! So I'm not the only one?! That's a relief.HKcwTkWjaqVtubNv

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jshua06
What really makes you cum?

See kids, this is what happens when you split your infinitives. Instead of asking what actions bring about the most intense orgasms, the ambiguity of this question leads to confusion - almost doubting the honesty of a girl's orgasm.

Same thing happened in that other post about if girl's REALLY like nipple play - it justs needs a little tightening on the use and position of the word "really", really.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
When my clitoris is stroked or under sexual stimulation by either a finger or fingers or a male penis, it sends waves of pleasure though my central nervous system to my brain. This is intoxicatingly pleasurable and feels amost like a tickling sensation. Eventually something will trigger off that one supreme moment. Science has never analysed it completely. But having cum I can then await a repeat which will occur usually within a minute of the first one. Depending on how good my clitoral stimulation is I may yet have another - and even another.

What happens within a girls body due to orgasm is another story, but not if she's protected by oral contraception.
Lurker
0 likes
Normally it's another person but I have been known, on occasion, to do it to myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching Bugs Bunny cartoons!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Though I rather enjoyed the few bits of sarcasm on this one, I will however, put my natural and overwhelming need to be a smart-ass aside and answer this.

What drives me to the brink (regardless of stimulation) is some serious, intense “wash your mouth out with soap” dirty talk while fucking. Once you’ve seduced my mind, its GO TIME!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK. If you want a serious answer many things can make me cum. One in particular that is almost a guarnatee to give me an intense orgasm is to insert anal beads into my ass and as you are rubbing and sucking my clit. And when I visibly excited to the point where I am close to orgasm, you pull the anal beads from my ass. This will send me over the edge, WAY OVER!!!

And if we are watching Bugs Bunny cartoons as we do this, then WATCH OUT and put on your raincoat, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching Coll play with his lovely cock x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The list is much to long but a few things are great sex some nice toys to play with a great tongue and I get pleasure when I'm pleasuring a man absolutely love doing it
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
The honest answer to this is not a lot and I can be "hard work" as one frustrated guy once told me.

Oral or finger stimulation to the clit or me on top so I can work my own stimulation, I have never come in any other position.
A girl going down on me is by far the quickest and most intense orgasm for me. It's the combination of the physical, emotional and visual pleasure that has me half way there before she's even made contact with her tongue. A rough and frantic pounding from a bloke is a completely diferent sensation and I love it but it doesn't make me orgasm.