Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What kind of nawty gifts are you planning to purchase for the holidays - for yourself and others.

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What kind of nawty gifts are you planning to purchase for the holidays - for yourself and others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Party room with me for all to enjoy...

Kisses!

Steph
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we don't usually wait for the holidays to go 'nawty gift shopping'. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been a few months since I bought a sex toy so maybe Ill buy myself something fun and while I am at it I may buy something for a couple special people to enjoy. Any suggestions?

And I dont need a holiday to buy naughty lingerie, its kind of an addiction with me!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
speaking of which, i need to add these to my collection (well, if 1 glass tentacle dildo is a collection, that is...) smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Sprite!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Oh Sprite!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Kisses!

Steph

feelings mutual, Steph! *giggles and hugs* i'm trying to dirty up my image a little, lately... if that's at all possible ;) for the record, this is the one i DO have...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Been a few months since I bought a sex toy so maybe Ill buy myself something fun and while I am at it I may buy something for a couple special people to enjoy. Any suggestions?

And I dont need a holiday to buy naughty lingerie, its kind of an addiction with me!

see above, Nikki! biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

see above, Nikki! biggrin

I love the last one. Kind of reminds me of Dino from the Flintstones, if it was purple that is, LOL!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
OK, so I recently got some free samples of something called "Tingle Me" (company: Silky Vibration) and I think they'd make great stocking stuffers for xmas and they're very inexpensive, so I'm throwing it out there as a suggestion.

Basically it's a little vibe that sticks into your panties (one time use only though and disposable). It runs on a single battery, has an on/off switch and is totally silent.

They were actually pretty cool and packed more of a punch than I originally thought they would. Kind of kinky fun to wear on a night out or hands-free in tight jeans for those cyber-lovers out there that don't want to type with one hand.

It's more of like a novelty fun type thing but if you don't want to spend extra-$ on a real panty vibrator or just want to give out cute xmas gifts to your girlfriends, this is a cool idea. You can order it online - just google it.

Here's a pic I took:

And yes, those are my panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got a couple things like this awesome glass dildo for myself I couldn't wait till Christmas for lol and a hot camo g-string for the hubby, a new corset and vibrator or two. Typical stuff.

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!