what kind of body turns you on!

last reply
36 replies
3.6k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've heard that girls are quite into hot body with muscles pumping out, is it what almost every girl wants?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well for men I like guys who are fit and toned, but not like bulging muscles or anything . I like a guy who does stuff and is exciting and fun to be with....not a couch potato kind of guy. My guy needs to be romantic, but not clingy. He needs to be confident and let me be a woman and be independent. Hmmm oh and he better be good in bed (okay girls feel free to grin haha).

Hmm for girls I like Jenny....hehe ....well it's true....she's my bestie and I love her....well I like girls who are a bit larger up top than me....who are fun and perky....who are more outgoing than me....I'm sort of a bit shy actually at parties and clubs.....Usually I like a girl who takes the initiative since I'm reluctant to be the first one to kiss.....well now I'm much more confident as a woman, so maybe that isn't true anymore. I mean if I found a woman I was very attracted to I could probably break out of my shell and make a move....well actually now I know I would. Lately I'm feeling very empowered as a woman. Miley has also really helped to be a role model in that regard....well plus my amazing mom also.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just trim and fit. Nothing overly developed. This is about my speed...

This too...

Prefer this even more though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love women with firm athletic legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tinker1
I've heard that girls are quite into hot body with muscles pumping out, is it what almost every girl wants?

That's a gross generalization. I do not necessarily want a man more obsessed about himself than me. Girls are people too and we have varied preferences. I typically prefer fit and healthy men but don't like overly muscled manscaped guys. I like a man with hair on his chest and frankly a lil love handle makes him look more endearing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For men tall, big, strong, hairy, very masculine with some meat on their bones.

For women curvy with a nice rack and booty.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
0 likes
For a guy not fat but not necessarily fit either. Sometimes I like men in the soft side with just enough to squeeze but nothing that rolls too much.

For girls I enjoy thin girls with small-medium breasts and narrow hips. With gorgeous pale skin. I have a bigger frame with big breasts and wide hips so maybe thats why. I dont like them too thin though... No ribcage showing please XD
Lurker
0 likes
Well - muscular is a good VISUAL but I've never been attracted to a single muscular guy in real life so it can't be THAT thrilling. I have been with skinny guys (who were taller but thinner than me) enough to know I don't like that as much. Bones aren't so much a turn on.

I like older guys - going gray - or with a little more to love all around.

For me to be attracted to a muscular man in real life then he would have to look more like a lumberjack. None of that chiseled body building sculpted thing - but gruff and scruff and 'my appearance is a side effect of culling forests for a living'.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like fit and athletic with some muscle definition, abs, a nice chest. Nothing too juiced though - i'm not really into the oversized traps and excessive bulk.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
One that is attached to a smart brain with a witty turn of phrase....
Lurker
0 likes
I like my men to be strong, little to no body hair, well endowed, clean cut or slight stubble. Muscles are hot as long as they are not enormous lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a hard body and pretty face as much as the next girl...but what really turns me on is a smart, witty, hot and sexy mind!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a hard body and pretty face as much as the next girl...but what really turns me on is a smart, witty, hot and sexy mind!
Lurker
0 likes
very slim with very small tits
Lurker
0 likes
My husband! He trains everyday and is gym fit I love his muscular hardness against my softness, completely smooth too, we just fit together perfectly,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Athletic, slim, cute smooth and hung.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anybody with a body, quick mind and an even quicker mouth. I am not athletic by any means. I need someone that is going to lazy around the house with me and not want to take me on some Bataan death march every couple of days.
Lurker
0 likes
tall,strong and hung
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
One that is attached to a smart brain with a witty turn of phrase....

I'll second that. And lets add him wanting me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigbubblygurlnc
Anybody with a body, quick mind and an even quicker mouth. I am not athletic by any means. I need someone that is going to lazy around the house with me and not want to take me on some Bataan death march every couple of days.

Lol. That's a great answer. That's the funniest answer, ever.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BDSMBarbieDoll

Lol. That's a great answer. That's the funniest answer, ever.

Funny because it is sooo sooo true!
Lurker
0 likes
A bit of chunk, with a nice trunk. Defo with more bulk and height than myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally the first thing that catches me is someone's personality. Attractiveness is always an added bonus.