Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is your sexual fantasy yet to be experienced ? would you dare to get an experience, if you get

last reply
38 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emerys

3) Library!sex. I find the idea of fucking behind the stacks in a secluded area to be so, so arousing.

To name a few.

I work in the central library in my city, a few years before I started there they did a complete redesign of the building, apparently part of the new design was to eliminate a lot of the hideaway type areas because people would use the relative privacy to get intimate on a fairly regular basis lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nat4fun
i've always wanted to be a sex slave for a weekend

I do hope that you reach you goal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being in bed with 3 women where we all interchange partners and mix together. MMMMMM!!! Pretty sure I'd go for it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My sex life has been pretty adventurous. Haven't had much trouble fulfilling fantasies except one. I would love to be with a hot sexy passable preop t-girl. I thought it would have been one of the easier fantasies to fulfill, but has actually been the most challenging. Something about tits and cock and a pretty face is so extremely hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really would love to be loved by a woman. While I'm laying on the bed with my legs open wide, I want her to lick and lick and lick my clit for hours. Then I want her to rub her hard nipple against my clit untill I come on her breasts..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasies you say? Hmm...I want:

1. to get corset piercings and have my lover pull the ribbon between them while he fucks me from behind.
2. to be covered neck to ankles in needles. My current record is 20 and I'm working on breaking it soon.
3. to be tied down in a dark room and have a man in a mask fuck me. Maybe it's my boyfriend...maybe it's some random guy he found on Craigslist.
4. to have a properly done threesome where I've got a man on each end.
5. to worship a pregnant woman's body. Every inch of it. Yum :d
6. to force a super masculine guy into frilly lingerie and then make him suck my strap on. Buttsecks later is a plus.

That's just off the top of my head, obviously some are more easily accomplished than others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my goodness - I definitely have a pile of fantasies I would have loved to experience at one point in my life and some that might be more realistic and might still be experienced one day soon [-o<
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A threesome with two lovely men and me!
Lurker
0 likes
I have so many but I would love 3 guys to wank over me as they tease my body gently with their fingers. Then one by one they cum as they kneel over me.

The twist, I'm doing it to turn on another girl who is being slowly fingered by my bf.

And no....not brave enough!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

This is one of my fantasies too. And I would definitely do it if I ever had the chance.

well maybe we can all get together and have a threesome in air wouldn't that be hot