what is your reason

last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe it is asked before but I think it would not be problem the update this question.

What is your reason to be on lush? (Mine is to improve my English but I know nobody believes me silly)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my reason is because i have a high sex drive but a hubby with no sex drive. I have affairs mmmm lots of them lol some good, some bad, some young guys some old, one oops! and one guy who was worse than me lol lol So in between have to play what better stimulation than lush. Stories and chat mmmm wave after wave of pleasure. prefer actual physical sex but this is the next best thing, cheers Lush I love u xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is also to improve my English.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiAussieGirl
Mine is also to improve my English.

it is good to hear there are someone like me, but the problem I have learned only bad words ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm just here to set a bad example for women everywhere.
Convict
0 likes
I like the way you think, Bethany lol.

This is the very first time I've ever read someone is here to improve their English. Your English "what?" English dirty talk?

Of all the sites on the internet, you come to an adult site to improve your English?. LMFAO! Absolute genius!

I suppose, if you are going to learn English, you might as well have some fun doing it. Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I like the way you think, Bethany lol.

This is the very first time I've ever read someone is here to improve their English. Your English "what?" English dirty talk?

Of all the sites on the internet, you come to an adult site to improve your English?. LMFAO! Absolute genius!

I suppose, if you are going to learn English, you might as well have some fun doing it. Good luck!

well, it is a long story why I came here to improve my English..I just needed to learn "dirty" English ;)
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO!

Well i think i speak "Dirty English" ok.
Its the proper english i struggle with.

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiAussieGirl
LMAO!

Well i think i speak "Dirty English" ok.
Its the proper english i struggle with.

LOL

it means I found my teacher
Lurker
0 likes
Just read my bio and there's your answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am here to publish my stories and to enjoy other people, and other people's.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by trinket

As funny as it may sound, that's partially why I'm here too (improving my English).

When I first landed on LushStories about a year ago, I was without a job/contract and had a lot of free time on my hands. Prior to joining Lush, I was participating in the Misc. forum of Bodybuilding.com (that section alone has more than 3.5 million threads thus far, a lot more than the entire LushStories forums).

When I first discovered LushStories, 'sex' was only partially what appealed me: the random topics in the forums seemed interesting (Pub, Lounge, Art & Entertainment, En Vogue, etc.), the crowd was quite a bit more diversified than on Bodybuilding.com where it's very male-dominant and macho (which can be hilarious, by the way), the anonymity allowed me to discuss about topics that I didn't openly talk about in real-life (I don't exactly talk about my cum-fetish or my eye-concealer in real-life), the whole 'online-friendship' phenomenon got me curious (which wasn't really present on Bodybuilding.com), etc., etc.

And yeah, it was also a great opportunity to improve my written English. It might not always show when I'm writing in the forums, but a few peculiarities make me struggle at times. It's not rare that I open up a new tab while I'm writing a post, just to verify some English rules: simple things like 'accompanied by vs accompanied with' or 'made a mistake vs did a mistake' can make me wonder at times, and I'll verify them with sites like forum.wordreference.com or usingenglish.com/forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I come to learn and have fun
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
Writing my poems ( which is good or bad) but mainly my friends.

Adore you....

I like the chat rooms too.
Lurker
0 likes
Read, especially poems. Have fun in the forums, with some friends and nothing more.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not entirely sure but I'm still here!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I discovered this site when I stumbled onto my ex's, (then boyfriend) profile. I was surprised and shocked to say the least at what I found. Things that he talked and chatted about, his secret fetishes he kept from me for some reason, all the girls he had on his page and pics of ME as well. At first I didn't know how to feel or react to this new information. Part of me was a bit hurt and jealous that it was not me he was telling and/or acting on these freaky fantasies he had. So I decided (after discussing it with the BFF) to make a profile to see if he would ever come across it. Eventually he did, too bad we had already broken up for reasons having nothing to do with Lush etc. He couldn't believe the FREAK that was in me, and what he could have had........has moved on to bigger, dirtier, sluttier things!
Lurker
0 likes
I was just innocently searching for some handmade cosmetics, then I stubbled across some dirty stories and I've been hanging around ever since
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am on Lush for many reasons, so I will just make a list.
*I enjoy chatting with other writers
*I like meeting and chatting with new people
*I read stories
*I enjoy posting to forums
*I post my own stories here, and so writing is a reason I like it here
*I get feedback on my writing
*I love to talk with all sorts of different people with different interests
Lurker
0 likes
my reason for being on lush is because im highly sexual and insatiable,Being married I would never cheat on my husband so when he is not around to satisfy me im on lush to fulfill my sexual needs with others in the cyber world
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
my utter curiosity keeps me coming back for more...

Say. Her. Name.