Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favourite colour of lipstick......

last reply
75 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the dark reds.
Lurker
0 likes

I like wine or red because I have fair skin. I also go with lighter shades sometimes but I love wearing lipstick.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I tend toward soft pinks/mauves for daytime when I work, but I go for bright pinks/deep reds when I go out. It depends on where and what I'm wearing, too. But for everyday? A neutral pink can't be wrong.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Red, Rock the cock Red to be exact.
Lurker
0 likes
M.A.C. Ruby Woo,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pale pinks
Lurker
0 likes
different shades of pinks
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
A light shade of pink or beige
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
0 likes
matte blue/red lipstick or black lipstick.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Lipsticks and lipglosses are my weakness. Whenever I am in a shop I have to buy them. At the moment I am loving the deeper red 'wine' shades of lipstick. But I love nudes as well. Just any lipstick in general actually.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Orange & pink
0 likes
I have a love/hate relationship with make up, currently in a love cycle.
Soft pinks and mauves, tend to suit me better.
Red tends to wash me out, but when I have the patience to get my whole face right I LOVE any shade of red too.
Especially a classic red with a full pinup / rockabilly look.
The Creep
0 likes
Mac russian red matte smile
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
I love this colour

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Lurker
0 likes
Dark red