Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favorite position for receiving anal sex?

last reply
24 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
Is there a position that is more intense for you or leads to your most intense orgasm from anal.
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
Doggie style
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
Doggy unless I'm getting another one in my kitty the same time,
then I rather be on my back.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
on my back legs pulled up. that way i can see the pleasure i am giving him
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Meagananne1986
Is there a position that is more intense for you or leads to your most intense orgasm from anal.

Laying on my back legs folded up to my head ass raised up in the air and he takes my ass missionery or in standing position
Lurker
When having anal sex I really enjoy being on my stomach with the guy laying on top of me with his arms wrapped around me. It allows his mouth the be right next to my ear and I love hearing his grunts as he does it. I also love the fact that I'm pinned down and can't move. I'm basically giving up full control while receiving him the most erotic and intense way possible. The orgasms are extremely intense and second to none.
Lurker
My favorite position for anal either has to be riding or on my back with my ankles pushed past my ears!
Advanced Wordsmith
On my back with my legs pushed back as far as they will go.
Lurker
I don't do it a lot, so I can't say I have a favorite. Honestly, I think any position that it works is good for me. Anal has always been more for me being the giver than the receiver. I don't mind doing it, but I would rather have a cock in where I am naturally wet. That being said, I go through a lot more lube as I am older than I ever needed before. Just need a whole lot more for my ass!
Lurker
on my back, legs pulled back, with a pillow under my ass
Active Ink Slinger
I much prefer being on my back so that I can see my lover's face
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoy it reverse cowgirl with him getting balls deep In me
Active Ink Slinger
I have two favorite positions. The first is doggy with my face on the sheet, my ass in the air and him filling it. The second is on my back, legs spread, on his shoulders and him push my legs and then taking my ass.
Baby Momma
I absolutely love anal in anyway, but it feels deeper either doggy or cowgirl smile
Advanced Wordsmith
Sitting down, legs crossed back to the wall, with a sharp object for defensive use. ✋
Advanced Wordsmith
Doggie, Woof! Woof!
Active Ink Slinger
On my back legs in air ass up him buried deep in me
cowgirl is a favorite too
Active Ink Slinger
On my back legs spread so or doggy style.
Active Ink Slinger
My first preference is doggy. Other than doggy I love it on my back with my legs in the air
Nafisa
Lurker
Definitely the lap dance positions with him sitting on a chair and me sitting on him with my back to his chest. I live his ability to grab my breasts and neck and that I am in control and can hit the right spot to orgasms.