what is the true beauty of a woman?

last reply
11 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a photographer I see things differently, but I want to know what the perception is?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes this has been asked before and it always ends up being a troublesome question, since site guidelines forbid discussion of sex, sexual activities etc with someone who is under the age of 16.

So broach the topic carefully.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think it was around 11:30 PM.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've changed the original question. Its been asked before .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've changed the original question. Its been asked before .
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
To me, beauty is in the eyes (for both men and women). They reveal the intelligence, wit, and spirit of a person. I've seen a lot of photographs of aesthetically gorgeous human beings, but if they have those dead shark eyes or have that vacant look like there's no light on upstairs, then a great set of tits or abs of steel isn't going to do much to make them attractive to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ban
As a photographer I see things differently, but I want to know what the perception is?

As a photographer, and as a Moderator who read your original quesion, I'm laughing my ass off and shaking my head at the same time, which leads to vertigo and confusion -- for me, at least, and maybe for others as well.

Never mind...

Sweetie, what the hell does the modified question mean? Perception of what?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Ban

As a photographer, and as a Moderator who read your original quesion, I'm laughing my ass off and shaking my head at the same time, which leads to vertigo and confusion -- for me, at least, and maybe for others as well.

Never mind...

Exactly; how is the head today, dear?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Ban

Never mind...

Exactly; how is the head today, dear?

ROFL! And where did my post go, pray tell?
Lurker
0 likes
i am also a photographer, and when i am taking pictures especailly beaity shots, i look for the eyes... eyes are beautiful both small and large, blue, green, hazel, brown, and black. Doesn't matter how you view yourself usually eyes are the one thing that you wouldn't change. Your eyes are who you are. they allow people to see who you are, like they way eyes are the window to a person's soul.smile
Lurker
0 likes
Im a photographer to, so i know where your coming from and i also agree with Justine. The eyes are the gateway to the soul.
However a persons personalitly can also be beautiful and you cant always photograph that, smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always, always the eyes. They are by far the most revealing body part.
Born and raised in a summer haze...
Lurker
0 likes
maybe this doesnt have anything to do with photography but beauty is in the heart...