Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the strangest thing someone has asked you to do during sex?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a guy, but my ex fiancee asked me if she could fuck my ass with a cucumber.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you want to? Maybe she didn't have a dildo or was it the fact it was a CUCUMBER that was the turn on rather than it's functional shape? smile Do you like to play with her ass? :).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JaeJae6
Do you want to? Maybe she didn't have a dildo or was it the fact it was a CUCUMBER that was the turn on rather than it's functional shape? smile Do you like to play with her ass? :).

She had a dildo...it was just different. Didn't bother me any!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not actually the strangest, a bit surprised actually when an ex asked if he can do anal with me (although he already know I'm not into that)... so I suggested if I can fuck his ass with a dildo or a cucumber, then I might let him try to do the same. Luckily, he said no. ;-)
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova
It is not actually the strangest, a bit surprised actually when an ex asked if he can do anal with me (although he already know I'm not into that)... so I suggested if I can fuck his ass with a dildo or a cucumber, then I might let him try to do the same. Luckily, he said no. ;-)

I let her do it to me as long as I got to fuck her ass...she agreed! It was an amazing night lol