Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the number one thing about guys that baffles you?

last reply
104 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by syrianna
Men have the same damn mental/emotional issues that women do ... they just have a penis. Really, it's not all that hard to think about.

[B]My question, simply put, is this ... Is it really so [I]damned[/I] difficult to put the [I]fucking toilet seat down[/I]?!?![/B]

Right after the last drip of piss falls there is this fog that enters our brains, no shit, we think, wash your hands, go back to what you're doing.

As a counter question, to be fair. Is it that hard to check if the toilet seat is down before you sit down?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by syrianna
Men have the same damn mental/emotional issues that women do ... they just have a penis. Really, it's not all that hard to think about.

[B]My question, simply put, is this ... Is it really so [I]damned[/I] difficult to put the [I]fucking toilet seat down[/I]?!?![/B]

Hey hey and even hey!! I will have you know that I always put the seat and lid down and none of the four ladies I work with, we share a staff toilet, ever put the lid down!! just saying lol. I know you said seat and I deviated a lil bit.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Hey hey and even hey!! I will have you know that I always put the seat and lid down and none of the four ladies I work with, we share a staff toilet, ever put the lid down!! just saying lol. I know you said seat and I deviated a lil bit.

That's not strictly true now is it sexy, u pee sitting down don't you???

Farting, why can they not be discreet and leave the room or use the bathroom, they just fart wherever and whenever they want with no consideration for the poor people around them or their poor noses...just sayin.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
What amazes me most, is how in the world they can put up with us women...

never underestimate the power of great sex. ;)

which also would explain why some guys cannot let women go/call them up months later.

personally, i've never had great sex, so i'm probably less forgiving. altho i also understand women get PMS or emotional, so i'm fair in that aspect. and i have good aim, so i never have to put the lid up.

but i do hide/bottle up my feelings, but that's partially society's fault. from day one men are expected to be the rock, that crying makes them weak, and that men who show their feelings are considered wussies/a turn-off to women.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Right after the last drip of piss falls there is this fog that enters our brains, no shit, we think, wash your hands, go back to what you're doing.

As a counter question, to be fair. Is it that hard to check if the toilet seat is down before you sit down?

i always do, and every time i find that some guy's put it down for me already, i make sure he gets a blow job for his troubles. see what you're missing out on? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i always do, and every time i find that some guy's put it down for me already, i make sure he gets a blow job for his troubles. see what you're missing out on? smile

I left it down all the time when I was doing your deck work. Never got any such BJ for my thoughtfulness.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I left it down all the time when I was doing your deck work. Never got any such BJ for my thoughtfulness.

i'm still waiting for you to finish up - i've been keeping a tally - up to 32 (probably shouldn't let you drink beer while working, but oh well). soon as you get the railing up, mister, and not a moment before. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by syrianna

Ah, a tough one. Let's see.
You go to the toilet. Is the lid in the position you need it to be? Yes? Continue. No? Put it in the position you need it to be.
OMG, it's the same for all of us!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm still waiting for you to finish up - i've been keeping a tally - up to 32 (probably shouldn't let you drink beer while working, but oh well). soon as you get the railing up, mister, and not a moment before. smile

Hey ... Yeah, you. If you need help, hit me on the celly. I'm sure your jaw will need a break. LOL

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Ah, a tough one. Let's see.
You go to the toilet. Is the lid in the position you need it to be? Yes? Continue. No? Put it in the position you need it to be.
OMG, it's the same for all of us!

right - for the record, guys, that means if you pee standing up, make sure to put the ring up - i've been to one to many parties where some guy's peed on the ring and left it like that for one of us girls to sit in. so there. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why they can not stright up tell if they are interested in you as a fuck buddy/FWB or more. I seriously don't understand.

Yeah I am caught between to guys, my FWB and my ex. I know my ex will take me back in a heart beat and my FWB he is giving me confused signals. Yeah his kids come first which I don't mind I like his kids, it's just can't he tell me if he wants to go into a long term relationship?

Because seriously they know of each other. However I use the "Oh Rebound FWB is just my friend" to my ex and to rebound "I haven't seen ex, I completely forgot about him."

I wanted to see if rebound was interested in a long term relationship so I stopped talking about ex to see if possible if rebound wants to go ahead. To ask me out or to say "let's take the next step."

However no nothing, hanging out as friends, then going to each other's places to fuck. Yeah I am baffled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having sex in public...at a park or somewhere at a dark street corner...is the worst thing that a guy can ask his girlfriend to do. He is fully clothed except for his penis which sticks
out from his fly...and then I have to obediently take off all my clothes and kneel down doggystyle in public for him to penetrate me...very embarrassing. Just because I accept that
doesn't mean that I really like it. Yes public sex is the number one most unpleasant ...almost disgusting...thing that a man could ask his girlfriend to do.
Lurker
0 likes
Why is it, when my man goes out its a "have a good time with the boys, give me a call if you need a ride or dont wake the kids when you get home " from me, however when i go out its " who are you going with, where, why is he there, ring me, i will pick up after, i am worried do you want me to come, why dont you want me to come and gives so much affection just incase i might forget that i am married and loved when i go out.... very tiresome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It baffles me how if I wear a low cut top or go braless I can get any guy to just about do anything I want. It's like a drug to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megsy
Why is it, when my man goes out its a "have a good time with the boys, give me a call if you need a ride or dont wake the kids when you get home " from me, however when i go out its " who are you going with, where, why is he there, ring me, i will pick up after, i am worried do you want me to come, why dont you want me to come and gives so much affection just incase i might forget that i am married and loved when i go out.... very tiresome

i donot have the kids part but the rest is pretty right. XD I know in my current time in life...new hubby its differnent cause our lifestyle but it was the same will all my ex before him....totes confuses me
my newest :)