Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the most perverse fantasy you've ever had ?

last reply
42 replies
5.9k views
1 watcher
1 like
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Missionary style.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Well... It involves a crew of firemen, a bucket of melted chocolate, handcuffs, strobe lights, and a stiff paddle.

Ha! I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Missionary style.

Is ANYBODY actually POLICING this???

xx SF
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Missionary style.

Perv!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Missionary style.

I feel sorry for the next bicycle-riding, bible pushing, missionary's who show up at your door.g31xELoMLgFjPYZu

Check that. No, I don't. Just... try not to leave too many marks on them, Sprite.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Lush rules forbid me to talk about it, but it does have a lot to do with blindfolds and being tied up. I'll say that much...
Lurker
0 likes
That's the problem with these kind of forums where you can't talk about this and you can't talk about that. So many restrictions so a question like this will actually probably have to go unanswered because most of us have some form of fantasy that we cannot talk about here unless we're waiting to get banned . There are some sites where anything goes but usually those sites of a lot of junk as well. It's a bit like cybersex. Lot of people tell the truth while a lot fake their stories. This is such a site And I started writing erotic threads here .

Most of the stuff I like are too for me to mention here. If you read any of my stories there and you wish to let me know you can e-mail me at RtNLqIMNoWemePTv. Just let me know that you're from Askthegals and I won't mention your name here or if you wish to leave a comment on topix I won't give your identity there. I have only written two stories so far but I want to write more.Please gimme some feedback .I won't mention anything here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Arianna19
It's to to mention

Just mention it, we're all curios now x
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Missionary style.

This should keep you bust for awhile.

The Engineer
0 likes
Well I have had this most perverse fantasy of being sold as a slave to a couple, who would make me clean the house, humiliate me, maybe even sissify me....They would take the whole advantage of me and even when all this was done, I would be at their mercy for sexual releases and stuff. They could fuck me anywhere, everywhere, anyway, anytime...make me do things...lot of things...quite....a lot of things.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well I'm a bit shy to say it, but I think many girls have the same one.....it's to be totally dominated and treated like a sex toy by two ripped guys I'm too shy to ever do it, but I do fantasise sometimes.

mine too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simran_Kaur_Chawla
Well I have had this most perverse fantasy of being sold as a slave to a couple, who would make me clean the house, humiliate me, maybe even sissify me....They would take the whole advantage of me and even when all this was done, I would be at their mercy for sexual releases and stuff. They could fuck me anywhere, everywhere, anyway, anytime...make me do things...lot of things...quite....a lot of things.

I've had this fantasy too but I am the slave owner and being the controlling one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot say here because of rules. I am a HS teacher. Enough said?
Lurker
0 likes
It would have to be me being in the wrong place at the wrong time and being gangbanged for two days. Totally used and abused. Veronnie2