Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the longest single time you've spent having intercourse?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
We've done the deed for more than an hour a few times. What's your best? Was it good, or too long?
Active Ink Slinger
Don't rightly know off hand but I do know the shortest time it was 0 seconds he came before he had a chance to enter me I'm glad he enjoyed it because I sure the fuck didn't.... Longest I'd have to say maybe 15 minutes and yes I did enjoy it plenty of times. O after O.
Advanced Wordsmith
I can remember my shortest time ever was slightly more than 2 minutes.

As for my longest, it started early as we were leaving the apartment for our jobs, continuing all day until we return to our apartment when I arrived first going in getting naked as hubby came in several minutes afterward.

I had gotten into bed, waiting on him.

He quickly undressed and we started with about twenty minutes of foreplay went he finally pushed his cock inside me and began moving in-n-out very, very slowly for about five minutes.

We were building nicely as he begins moving somewhat faster for about another fifteen minutes going back to a slower in-n-out motion as we flip over so I’m now on top and in control as I increase the speed and depth of penetration for another fifteen minutes.

We continued for ten minutes more until I stopped moving on him for about three minutes, to rest before resuming my up-n-down motions on him for an additional ten minutes until we both reached massive orgasms together.

I had already had five orgasms and multiple ripples in this some almost an hour-n-a-half of him inside me.

In all, I’d say it was 10+ hours I was in a sexy state of sheer pleasure all that day.

~~Jessica~~
Lurker
That sounds like the way we do sometimes. We're not as active as we once were, but our marriage is the result of a pervert marrying a nympho. Daily, sometimes, all night!
Lurker
I quite like to have my man deep inside me, no foreplay just sexually joined then we talk dirty - if not downright filthy. The chat can go on and on maybe for an hour or more. Then when we can't wait and orgasm becomes imperative we fuck hard and fast.
It doesn't last long but orgasm is long lasting and very powerful for me. I believe he cums every milky drop inside him and feels super satisfied.
Rainbow Warrior
If you count several changes of position and a bathroom break, almost 3 hours before he finally came in me.
Lurker
Quote by Beffer
If you count several changes of position and a bathroom break, almost 3 hours before he finally came in me.

Yes, there have been bathroom breaks with us as well.
Sexy Seductive Siren
There's been a few times on lazy Saturdays when we've never really made it from the bed. Not saying intercourse the whole time, but I definitely include foreplay and afterplay in the equation which, or course, led to another round of sheer ecstasy for both of us. Never really timed it though.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
I have spent virtually the whole day in bed with a guy with only bathroom breaks, each of us cumming several times. I think it was about nine hours.