Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the least stimulation that will give you an orgasm?

last reply
42 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
The least? Well I would guess you mean physical stimulation right? ...

Since I asked the original question: No, I was curious about the least stimulation of any sort that would make you come. A couple of people I know can have an orgasm just from hearing someone else have one. I know the sounds of sex certainly get me pretty hot & bothered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm turned on, I can cum by squeezing a pillow between my thighs...I've cum by gentle (but consistent) fingering of my nipples, and throw in some neck-kissing...daaaamn...
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well very delicate touches to my nipples while a tongue delicately brushes my clitoris. If it is done just right I can build up slowly and explode. Jenny knows how to do it best.... . Steve got very good at it, but never as good as Jen. Girls have the delicate touch men can never seem to get?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my thoughts are enough to get me going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had one guy get me off with ass play instantly. He was able to work me up quite well. I was literally trying to crawl away from him but was completely under his control.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

No - not inferior. Sometimes the opposite.

But wholly and entirely frustrating. I'm not patient and they do take longer. It's more like using my easy-trigger against me. All still fun and good, but he favors it far too much.

Here is a thought that could make it a little less frustrating, but still superior. Maybe he could make it a dare thing, like you must beg for him to stroke. Or he could enhance the dirty talk, then as you are midway, stop and forbid you to cum. Something where a thought is accompanied by him stopping.
0 likes
I can cum just from giving a guy a blow job, but I really like to cum from getting ass fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Hitachi with a 3 cylinder diesel engine and 10 gals. of fuel. What was the question again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just taking a finger and tapping on my clit. I don't know what it is, but it can do the trick every time. No rubbing or penetration, just tap a finger on my clit for a few minutes and I'm yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just taking a finger and tapping on my clit. I don't know what it is, but it can do the trick every time. No rubbing or penetration, just tap a finger on my clit for a few minutes and I'm yours.
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing me whilst rubbing my clit.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've cum when a lover I didn't know was there unexpectedly whispered my trigger words in my ear from behind when I was standing at a bar.
Lurker
0 likes
Umm its difficult to think about least stimulation that will give me an orgasm lol well I think I could orgasm by just squeezing a pillow in between my thighs, I still do it sometimes lol.... And yes reading hot stories have given me great orgasms too. Well I think when I am focused with high level of arousal, I can cum by just feeling your hot breath over my neck or feeling your hand rubbing my ass and thighs ;)