Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the biggest thing you have ever inserted in to yourself or what do you want to try ?

last reply
21 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A curling iron (cleaned and not plugged in, obviously). I don't want anything larger than that stuck up there lol. That was about 12 inches long and 2 inches wide.

That was when I had no access to toys.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Eiffel Tower but it's a logistical nightmare! sad
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A guy's fist. Quite a stretch! Girls fists fit easily in there! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fist.
The other amazing experience was a balloon. We inflated it while it was inside me and that was an amazing sensation, we were very careful not to inflate it too fast but it inflated to a huge size. The sensation was amazing and more exciting as it got bigger.
The sound of it when we let the air out was hilarious. It was a party trick so a few of us tried it.
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest thing I had in my pussy was a man's cock. Hard & WIDE! I would love to ride a sybian, jusst to try it. It's way out of my budget to buy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A fist. It took a while but what a sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
The biggest thing I had in my pussy was a man's cock. Hard & WIDE! I would love to ride a sybian, jusst to try it. It's way out of my budget to buy.

Some sex shops hire them - but you have to buy the fitting that YOU use.
They are amazing and we have one and use it occasionally - great fun.
We have let a couple of friends borrow it for hens nights - we were not been there but I have heard some women nearly blew their brains ?? out on it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lady's all very hot in there own ways. But hands down jolly wow now that would be a sight to see but I guess we could try and get you a mini replica.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A post in a parking lot. It was about 2" diameter and way too long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
http://www.pinkcherry.ca/8-inch-crystal-jellie-dildo-in-pink this thing (and look at the pic with the lipstick if you wanna see the actual size)
tried it in both pussy and ass. hurt like a bitch lol. more so in the ass of course. damn. sorry, too big....and yes boys, there is such a thing as 'too big' lol.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it was a guys ego...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A fuck buddy's cock when I was 17 or 18. He was easily 8 inches long and thick. Our first time, he ran a hot bath for me with baby oil in it and after I had relaxed there a while, he slowly worked my pussy into a frenzy until I was able to take almost all of him inside.
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know Im a guy but I love getting my ass pounded too sometimes. The largest was a double fisting. It was an experience to say the least
Lurker
0 likes
Third time lucky... (Damn iPad)

The biggest thing would probably be the cock of a guy I was casually seeing years ago. Just over 8inches, quite thick (couldn't wrap my hand fully around him)

I would like to try a fist, but I am quite tight, so not sure how I'd ever go...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is a hard one because I am still EXTREMELY TIGHT!!! I have had a mag light, and tried to fuck a gear shift for a few guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 12" dildo that had a width of 5"
Lurker
0 likes
A wine bottle - once and only once but might do it again if I have alone time enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Dildo, hair brush, lint brush, pan handle, wine bottle, banana
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used a wine bottle on a few occasions