Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the biggest thing you have ever inserted in to yourself or what do you want to try ?

last reply
21 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
A curling iron (cleaned and not plugged in, obviously). I don't want anything larger than that stuck up there lol. That was about 12 inches long and 2 inches wide.

That was when I had no access to toys.

Active Ink Slinger
The Eiffel Tower but it's a logistical nightmare! sad
Rainbow Warrior
A guy's fist. Quite a stretch! Girls fists fit easily in there! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
Fist.
The other amazing experience was a balloon. We inflated it while it was inside me and that was an amazing sensation, we were very careful not to inflate it too fast but it inflated to a huge size. The sensation was amazing and more exciting as it got bigger.
The sound of it when we let the air out was hilarious. It was a party trick so a few of us tried it.
Lurker
The biggest thing I had in my pussy was a man's cock. Hard & WIDE! I would love to ride a sybian, jusst to try it. It's way out of my budget to buy.
Active Ink Slinger
A fist. It took a while but what a sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadyAnnWest
The biggest thing I had in my pussy was a man's cock. Hard & WIDE! I would love to ride a sybian, jusst to try it. It's way out of my budget to buy.

Some sex shops hire them - but you have to buy the fitting that YOU use.
They are amazing and we have one and use it occasionally - great fun.
We have let a couple of friends borrow it for hens nights - we were not been there but I have heard some women nearly blew their brains ?? out on it.
Rookie Scribe
Lady's all very hot in there own ways. But hands down jolly wow now that would be a sight to see but I guess we could try and get you a mini replica.
Active Ink Slinger
A post in a parking lot. It was about 2" diameter and way too long.
Active Ink Slinger
http://www.pinkcherry.ca/8-inch-crystal-jellie-dildo-in-pink this thing (and look at the pic with the lipstick if you wanna see the actual size)
tried it in both pussy and ass. hurt like a bitch lol. more so in the ass of course. damn. sorry, too big....and yes boys, there is such a thing as 'too big' lol.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
I think it was a guys ego...
Active Ink Slinger
A fuck buddy's cock when I was 17 or 18. He was easily 8 inches long and thick. Our first time, he ran a hot bath for me with baby oil in it and after I had relaxed there a while, he slowly worked my pussy into a frenzy until I was able to take almost all of him inside.
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Active Ink Slinger
I know Im a guy but I love getting my ass pounded too sometimes. The largest was a double fisting. It was an experience to say the least
Lurker
Third time lucky... (Damn iPad)

The biggest thing would probably be the cock of a guy I was casually seeing years ago. Just over 8inches, quite thick (couldn't wrap my hand fully around him)

I would like to try a fist, but I am quite tight, so not sure how I'd ever go...
Advanced Wordsmith
This is a hard one because I am still EXTREMELY TIGHT!!! I have had a mag light, and tried to fuck a gear shift for a few guys.
Active Ink Slinger
A 12" dildo that had a width of 5"
Lurker
A wine bottle - once and only once but might do it again if I have alone time enough.
Lurker
Dildo, hair brush, lint brush, pan handle, wine bottle, banana
Active Ink Slinger
I have used a wine bottle on a few occasions