Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best Valentines Day present - you've ever received?

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Here are some Worst Ever's
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Oh yes I will never forget that year, that day, that night. When my car broke down, and my best friend stayed in the same road, where my car broke down. I went knocking, and what do you know. There opening the door is my best friend with my fiancé wrapped in red towels just four days before our wedding. My best, worst gift, for Valentine. Oh is that why I dont like red towels anymore?
Well, Savanna, red towels will always bleed (the colour) onto all your other towels .... I'd have to say though, your Valentine's Day was probably one of your most honest days - Cheers!
The best? Last year, I was single and my friend and I went to a sports bar in town, where the male to female ratio was like 10:1 it was amazing. Sigh.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
My son he was born on St. Valentines day. While I was all doped up on an Epidural my man came threw the door holding a huge teddy bear a ton of hearts balloons and a huge box of chocolates. When I had my son and went into the postpartum room it had red roses everywhere. It made me feel so awesome. / My worst was when I was in high school and I found my boyfriend getting head from some common trash holding the flowers and candy he had for me and when I walked up on them he zipped up his pants and handed me the gifts which I handed to miss trash and gave him the finger and walked off...
My boyfriend asked me out on Valentines day....so he's the best present I've ever received smile heart
Honestly I've never gotten a valentine's day gift from a boyfriend before. Most of the time when the day comes around I'm single. This year, however, I'm hoping it will change ;)
Neither me nor my ex's paid much mind to Valentines day... Such a stupid holiday.