Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it you want when looks and personality are not enough.

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There is a thread on the the '”ask guys'” forum, the subject of which has to do with what female body style guys like. Anyway, true to their independent nature, the woman of Lush muscled their way in and changed the subject, which brings me to this moment in time.

Anyway, the topic morphed into a semi-serious discussion of what kind of male body type, size and personality women prefer.

If I were a woman, unless I was looking for casual sex or a fwb I wouldn't consider any guy who didn't first have some level of accomplishment or potential to make his way in life. When I hear a woman say that what a guy makes doesn't matter I say there is a woman with low standards.

I wonder what qualities the women of Lush would want in a man before they would consider him. I am saying that even if size and looks are very important do they trump everything else. What is it you want when looks and personality are not enough.

Peace

What is Life?
(Last words of Crowfoot - Blackfoot warrior and orator, 1890)

It is the flash of a firefly in the night.
It is the breath if a buffalo in the wintertime.
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.
Lurker
0 likes
Intelligence,confidence,accomplishment,humor. Many more. It's the whole package.And I don't mean what's between his legs.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldnt care that he doesnt have a high flying, very well paid job so long as he is passionate and ambitious about what he does, and I could see him climbing the career ladder in some way in the future so we could build up savings, be able to support a family etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me (I'm the one who started that other thread btw) ... for a guy besides looks and "personality" haha it's about his sense of humor, his pride in himself, his self-confidence, his ambition, his drive, and his passion. I'm not looking for a guy who's loaded, but I'm not going to handle financial instability either. I want someone who works hard for what they have and then is proud of themselves for it.

Really the biggest question is: can he put up with ME? lol.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
When it comes down to it, he needs to know how to handle me.
He needs interests and things he burn for so he can tell me all about them so I can sit with big curious eyes. listening to him and dreaming away.

now a million or two wouldn't hurt, aslong as it hasnt gone to his head.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly, without a great personality, why would I want to spend any time with him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No personality=no interest whatsoever. He could be a billionaire with Brad Pitt's body, and he still wouldn't get my attention.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
MONEY Lots and Lots of MONEY
Lurker
0 likes
ONLY JOKING!!!

All I want from a man is honesty, humor, trust and someone who can hold an intelligent conversation. But the most important thing is someone who would put up with all my bullshit and still love me.
Lurker
0 likes
Honesty,Passion,Sense of Humor,Affectionate....
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Pretty much it all comes down to a certain vibe and chemistry.

I've never been one to go for the experienced power-figure guy or the wealthy worldly type. I like someone on my level - kind of like a team-mate through life, similar age bracket, a best friend with kinky benefits, and where there's a shared sense of humour and sarcasm and sense of adventure. There's just that attraction to them - to their spirit and attitude. It's hard to define, but you know it when you see it.

Money is great theoretically but to be honest - the wealthy men I know are typically overly complicated, jaded assholes. And I don't particularly like those social circles either - there's way too much pressure.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if his looks and personality are lacking then its either a one-night stand if I was desperate or more likely good bye!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
humor..it is the ultimate sign of a smart man
0 likes
Definitely a handyman...lol. I need a new kitchen floor and my house painted.