Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it about the cock that you like, can you explain?

last reply
19 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
i like that it is curved just the right way at the right length 7 inches and wide enough too 2 1/2 inches. I love how it feels in my hands as well.
Active Ink Slinger
It is attached to someone I care about and who cares about me smile As you probably don't have a concept of a pussy you like as long as the lady and you are into each other - its the same for us. Though a couple of observations - big dicks hurt and its soon not a lot of fun and at least I have never sat with a measuring tape to measure and compare or make a choice of lovers based on penis size.
Rainbow Warrior
Its my best physical connection to someone I'm really into and with whom I want to be intimate! And it fits so nicely in my mouth and pussy.
Lurker
It's a perfect fit for me!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by miss_impossible
It is attached to someone I care about and who cares about me smile As you probably don't have a concept of a pussy you like as long as the lady and you are into each other - its the same for us. Though a couple of observations - big dicks hurt and its soon not a lot of fun and at least I have never sat with a measuring tape to measure and compare or make a choice of lovers based on penis size.

Wrong! I do have a concept of a pussy that I like best. I have walked out on girls before without having sex because of things just not being right in that area.
Active Ink Slinger
This is the part of a man that really turns me on. I enjoy having in my mouth and even more so in my vagina.I love the feel of it in my hand as well.
It does however depend upon how well he can use it internally to provide me with that pleasure. When I am dominant the feeling I can achieve with his cock alone never fails to achieve an orgasm for me. I t never ceases to amaze me that his cock can fascinate me irrespective of its size and stiffness. I prefer a cock to be circumcised. It is a part of a man that can stand alone without his other attributes.
Advanced Wordsmith
cocks are amazing in all thier qualities. I'm drawn to penis because of the way it feels in my hand, my mouth and my pussy. I also love the shape, and how the head is sort of like a hat on top. I love how sensative the head is. It's my favorite part. I also love balls and the shaft.

Cock is warm and hard and feels great.
I get carried away so easily about it(;
Active Ink Slinger
I LOVE the feel of the velvety head on my tongue,,,,,,,LOVE IT!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by KayBay2x

Velvety feel, really? never knew this. thanks,
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by KayBay2x

Can you actually feel it pulse on your tongue when it's swollen to it's thickest form? smile
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by justdance
cocks are amazing in all thier qualities. I'm drawn to penis because of the way it feels in my hand, my mouth and my pussy. I also love the shape, and how the head is sort of like a hat on top. I love how sensative the head is. It's my favorite part. I also love balls and the shaft.

Cock is warm and hard and feels great.
I get carried away so easily about it(;

Does the guy whose cock you suck have a nice mushroom head? And do you like slapping it against your tongue? smile
Active Ink Slinger
I like everything about the cock that I like. The size, the taste, the feel and most importantly the guy it is attached to.
-Rene
Active Ink Slinger
Great source of protein!
Active Ink Slinger
Foreskin.
Active Ink Slinger
where to begin? the strength, the smoothness, the foreskin, the reward.
Lurker
I love the feeling of a cock growing from flaccid to erect in my hands or mouth. I have only experienced foreskin once, and that was even more fun! Love the sensitive area directly below the head, on the underside.. and I agree, there is a soft, velvety feel to it that drives me wild..
Active Ink Slinger
The feeling of it growing in my mouth until it becomes rock hard is the best feeling ever.
Lurker
Lots of things, they are amazing especially when being rammed deep and hard inside but if I had to choose one thing it's that moment when I feel it go really rock hard in my mouth just before the guy cums then feeling it pulse and pump as I get a mouthful of his goo