Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it about gals who exercise regularly?

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have some couple friends and 2 of the wives are really into fitness - crossfit/weights, cardio, etc. The husbands tell me the wives want frequent sex (granted, the husbands are attractive too). I think some of this has to do with the ladies ripped physiques and high self-confidence.

Or is there a chemical reason (more testosterone, etc)?

If exercise has this effect on you, how many times a week do you need to get your juices flowing?

What exercises or workouts seem to get you the horniest?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FitBusinessPro
We have some couple friends and 2 of the wives are really into fitness - crossfit/weights, cardio, etc. The husbands tell me the wives want frequent sex (granted, the husbands are attractive too). I think some of this has to do with the ladies ripped physiques and high self-confidence.

Or is there a chemical reason (more testosterone, etc)?

If exercise has this effect on you, how many times a week do you need to get your juices flowing?

When I was into routine fitness (kettle bells - an ice girls looks) a few years ago I found the opposite to be true - my stamina and abilities increased, but his attraction to me seemed to wane. Overall, I enjoyed physical exertion and activity even more.

Eventually he told me he didn't like my muscle definition - so I quit. I really let it get to me, because I felt damned great about myself and there he was thinking I looked like a dude (which I don't believe I did) In fact - one of my pics of how I looked when I was at my most muscular is in my photo album here on lush. I just look fit, not 'manly muscled' or something.

Later, I found that he was envious of my ability to be cut . . . so I'm back to it, just not as much. He could be cut - if he gave a flying fuck. Last night he chose to eat 2 slices of Bday cake at 11PM . . . if someone doesn't have stamina because they're too fat, it shit as hell is not me.

If he and I were on he same page fitness wise - I imagine things come together extremely well.

Who wouldn't look at a fit man with a nice, defined stomach, and get turned on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I run regularly, circa 15 miles each week. It makes me feel great, I sleep well and I've gained so much more body confidence since I started around three years ago.

My sex drive has definately increased dramatically, and I'm convinced this is mostly owing to the benefits derived from my exercise regime (not to mention my sexy Lush friends also of course!)

I'm happy, Mr Swollen's happy - what's not to like!? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your response Metilda! I'd love to hear some other ladies chime in on this...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks swollen - glad to hear it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't know that this is just a female thing. my understanding is that regular exercise has this effect on men and women both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here are my questions again...

Or is there a chemical reason (more testosterone, etc) for ladies?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the more i exercise during heavy tennis days the tireder i feel at night. when i don't do much exercise i have more energy at night to imagine things in bed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
i don't know that this is just a female thing. my understanding is that regular exercise has this effect on men and women both.

I wish bustyredhead would add me lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FitBusinessPro
Here are my questions again...

Or is there a chemical reason (more testosterone, etc) for ladies?

Perhaps it's more than just the physical.

Thinking back to when I was at my physical peak - I felt more confident and capable no matter what.

I took on more, and felt less self-conscious. I was proud of the weight I lost, the muscle I gained, and I felt good about myself.

Thus, I had mental-pep. You know, a kick in my step. I smiled a lot more and had a reason to laugh at things, there wasn't much that got me down.

Sex is both physical and mental - so when both are in balance, you feel good in both regards, then the sex is most likely to benefit from it.

My strength hasn't changed but my mental state has (lol - yes, I said that about myself) and so I have issues, though I can still do all the same physical activities.

Working out itself never turned me on, but I didn't go to a public gym. I wonder if it would have made a difference being around fit and highly attractive men all the time. LOL

I would have turned into a whore - and I probably wouldn't have quit cutting.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FitBusinessPro

Ah yez, I sink zer verkout zat getz me horny is vot you call zer rumpy pumpy
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, but it's for a variety of reasons. Exercise causes your heart to pump faster which increases blood flow to all areas of the body. It also increases adrenaline (awareness, energy), endorphins (the happy hormones), and on a psychological level - a fit body makes you more confident and also just more aware of your own body in general - how it feels, the way it hums, muscle definition, tightness, and that might reflect on the body's desire for sexual release as well. All these things together combine to make you more horny than you might be otherwise.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as she isn't juicing, it's all good.