Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is her Game ?

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
This is the second time this lady has been checking me out and trying to flirt with me .

First of all it happened a month ago but didn't think anything about it at the time as I tend to get a fair amount of attention but normally from women who are single .

I am not trying to be Mr Vain but I have been told by others that I have since I lost a lot of weight got model looks and was scouted out for modelling work 2 years ago over coffee whilst on business in the centre of Manchester ( UK ) . I do tick other boxes with some ladies in that I do care about my grooming and appearance and as a Northern Soul dancer , my place is on the centre of the dance floor .I tend to dress smart casual to compliment the outfit my Mrs wears but being careful not to outshine her.

What I found most unusual about being checked out this time is that she stepped up a game a lot . She tried flirting with me , tried to hold my gaze and showed all the classic signs of someone interested by playing with her glasses, hair and generally a little fidgety . She removed her glasses I think for my benefit and she was very attractive and would if I was single would be my type. I did send out the usual counter measures such as folding my arms for some time but to no avail.

That's the other issue I found quite strange is that she was with her partner . I have to admit he wasn't dressed as I would be wearing a loose slogan T shirt and baggy jeans . She was dressed very tidy with heels, black skinny jeans and a white jumper . Agewise in her 40s .

The other thing was I was with my partner and she could see that clearly as we are quite close when we go out .

I asked my wife to discretely check her out and confirmed that she clocked her and quickly turned away when she saw my Mrs looking in her direction . She also clocked her again in around 5 minutes time when she looked back . At this point we moved on to the next bar.

I have some possible theories

1) I became her target for the night to mark some imaginary scorecard. Maybe it was to satisfy her ego and to confirm that she still had pulling power.

2) Her relationship with her partner could have been on the decline , although there were no obvious signs to indicate that .

3) The guy could have been her wingman and she was single .

So I am just wondering if you ladies have any theories on what she was trying to achieve as this has puzzled me .

I have considered going out like this !

Thanks