What gets your attention first?

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When gazing at a cock, what grabs your attention first: the size and shape of his head, length and/or thickness of his shaft, or shape of his balls?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The person it is attached to.
Lurker
0 likes
What its owner looks like of course
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Nikki and Genelyn. Cock is nice but I am more interested in the whole person. I will take a closer look at the cock as it enters my mouth!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My attention goes to the obvious first - pretty much the overview of what you're seeing.

1. Circumcised or not (I always assume cut but I'm aware there can be surprises)
2. Size (thickness, length)
3. Pubes (shaved? trimmed? dreadlocks?)
4. Balls (size + smoothness)

Then once you've taken in the basics, you can appreciate the finer points, like:

1. Dick Veining
2. Skin tone/colour variations of dick 'n balls
3. Shape of head
4. Straight or curved
5. Ball details
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The smile. The genuine joy of being with me, the sense of mischief.

Maybe later might look at the "little brain"....
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Lurker
0 likes
His eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Length and thickness
Lurker
0 likes
How hard it is, or more accurately, whether it's ready to go or not!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
When gazing at a cock, what grabs your attention first: the size and shape of his head, length and/or thickness of his shaft, or shape of his balls?

Point is when I get to see the view of an exposed cock, most likely it is the situation that I am least bothered about the looks of the person who posses that cock.
The situation occures most likely when I decide to spend pleasurable moments with him.
So looks of the person becomes out of question then. The only thing matters is my lust and need for that cock......... In that case its girth, lenght, size of balls....... who cares a dam.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Eyes and smile
Story Verifier
0 likes

The spurs do it for me!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”