62 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dangerous_Intentions

Vanilla Sex...

As one post noted its different things to different people. I define it as a man or women that has never really been comfortable with their own sexuality. For that reason, they are timid... not comfortable in their own skin...like the lights off......have never experienced the joy of oral....kissed passionately.. or felt intense when lying skin to skin.

If your not comfortable in your skin, then it becomes vanilla when its a on top position only. Its vanilla when you overthink of how you will look or sound during sex. Its vanilla, when you have never cum, but fail to realize its mainly due to you being uptight.

Vanilla to me is the lack of passion.... creativity....not understanding your body... and or what you like and don't like..

Vanilla is sex that's expected.....boring.... quick...one sided...planned.... and predictable.

This is perfect I don't think anyone has explained it better
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity

This is perfect I don't think anyone has explained it better

I was going to say the same. Nice post Dangerous_Intentions.

But it seems Vanilla Sex can still imply a lot of things in the long run. It's just as vague as the term 'naughty'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I was going to say the same. Nice post Dangerous_Intentions.

But it seems Vanilla Sex can still imply a lot of things in the long run. It's just as vague as the term 'naughty'.

Exactly it all depends on the person vanilla means something completely different from person to person :P