Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What drives your man crazy when you suck him?

last reply
18 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Feeling my teeth on his dick drives him crazy with fear if that's what you mean....
Classified
0 likes
Spotting the charge card statement on the coffee table?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
when i flick my tongue up and down his dick and then circle the head with my tongue teasing him, it drives him crazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swirl my tongue on his tip as I suck I also swallow. But I have a summertime treat that I do at times which is suck with an ice cube in my mouth!
Lurker
0 likes
when I slide my teeth all the way down while staring into his eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Spotting the charge card statement on the coffee table?

Noticing the hair straightener burns on the new rug...
Lurker
0 likes
I think for him, he loves watching me... seeing his cock going in and out of my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinity_x
when i flick my tongue up and down his dick and then circle the head with my tongue teasing him, it drives him crazy

I completely love and adore you for teasing the cocktip so... The tongue flickage on that underside of the end of The penis is a marvelously sexy sight to behold. Keep dragging that tongue hard and fast, and seductively slow. Mm m m!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Milly

Noticing the hair straightener burns on the new rug...

Carpet burns can be good though?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
my sheer enthusiasm

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I think it is a combination of how I use my mouth and tongue to give him pleasure but I also think it comes across that I absolutely love to suck cock. It is my favorite thing to do....it is not something that I feel I should do...I REALLY WANT TO DO IT. I think men sense that and enjoy it more because you are into it as much as they are.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well two things, but only one actually involves cock. He loves to be able to watch us in a mirror. He says it is like watching a movie. The second is licking him between his balls and his butt. He can cum just from that.
Lurker
0 likes
me slowly sucking his hard dick while stroking his long shaft while running my tongue back and fourth.. then when I stick my finger up his bum he screams and shouts like crazy lol if that counts
Lurker
0 likes
Taking him to the back of my throat and be as messy as I can with my spit does it for me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
when sucking, i push my finger just a slightly into his ass. it makes him go wild and cum faster!
XOXO!
Beth S.
Lurker
0 likes
when we make eye contact when I look up at him while I have his cock deep in my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
When I rub his balls and play with his taint. ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"Acting" like a slut ;) haha he loves it when i gag and my mascara runs