Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does your hair look like right now?

last reply
67 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What type of hairstyles are my beautiful Lush girlfriends holdin up high?
Lurker
0 likes
A total disaster at the moment, due to my hair cutting saint/genius being on vacation until the 28th, and the heat and humidity causing total disarray with my crowning glory. It needs to be long enough so I can put it up and get if off my back and neck, but really needs the attention that my stylist will bring to it, so it can be presentable.

UGH!!!!! Hair trauma!

How about you?
Lurker
0 likes
long, middle of my back still. wavy sometimes, born with red and still is. If I'm in the sun a lot, it lightens with gold streaks.
Lurker
0 likes
Layered, longer at the back that in the front so its a V shape and shaped round my face. Right now tho its tied up in a messy bun cos its too freaking hot
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Mine's dark-dark brown, almost black, and runs to the tip of my shoulder blades. I have it in a ponytail right now. I haven't cut it short but twice in my life, I like it long, at least just past the shoulders all the way down to mid-back is best.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm a natural blonde, but with a lot of sitting in the sun, I seem to be getting blonder and blonder at the moment...

I've always kept my hair long (from mid to lower back).

I style it straight and it's either left loose, or in a ponytail or bun (depending on what I'm doing).

At the moment it's up in a long ponytail.

I've never had short hair... longer hair has always just been 'my thing'...
Lurker
0 likes
naturalyy curly, red with blonde highlight angled bob with bangs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pigtails. My hair's about bra strap long, brown, relatively straight. Because it is so thick I find pigtails help keep it managable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now, dark brown/black, short and very bushy from the heat. I usually take care of it myself, but it needs some extra special attention from my stylist. It's usually in a short bob with bangs.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im growing it long again.....it's collar bone length, brown with blond highlights and a fringe...which i've had for about a year...decided randomly on my 6 week holiday last summer that i wanted a fringe so took a pair of nail scissors to it :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really bad - just been to a water-soaked barbeque!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got "work hair" right now. My naturally curly red hair is pulled back in a pony.
Not my best look. I'll have to post again, when I have good hair.qvWCGGoDjFztvT25
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hip length, so it just grazes the waist of my jeans. dark brown thick/wavy. its winter where i am so its pretty much awesome weather ^_^. at the moment its in a messy bun with strands all over the show. i style it in alsorts of ways but usually its up in a bun so people usually are in quite a shock to realise the length. im simply petrified of cutting short hahha so im a bit of a spazzo in keeping it in tiptop shape
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Short and to my chin in the front and the back is stacked up in the back. And its curly as hell and blonde.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long dark brown with a bit of a red tint... just about an inch above my ass. straight... right now just the top half is pulled up into a pony tail. I have been using the "in-Style Rotating Iron" and that thing has done miracles to my hair! It's smooth, not frizzy, but it still won't curl sad my hair just won't curl. long or short...
Lurker
0 likes
I have good quality of hair, they are long dark brown but they don't get to glow in all their shine because I wear them most of the time in a bun and when I feel like showing them of a bit I make a ponytail, lol.. It is soo hot these days in my part of Europe..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hair's a mess, I went too short on the last cut, and have been moping about for weeks, I know, shallow, shallow, me, but I hate it this short, not even touching my shoulders. On the other hand, it's been well received by others. However, if we hate our hair, no amount of compliments will make us change our mind..:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
My hair's a dark brown with natural highlights... it's SUPER curly naturally so I have a relaxer that makes the curls looser. oh, and it's 4 inches or so past my shoulders.. I like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now my long brown hair is held back in a pony.
Lurker
0 likes
long curly dark brown hair that i keep in a pony tail and only wear down if my bf is going to see me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OHHhhhhh...you meant THAT hair, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Short and sassy....it suits me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What does my hair look like? ..... ahaha, no lol.

Kinda long, about.. I guess mermaid length? At least thats what I used to call it. Ya know, where its long enough to cover your boobs? Yeah. Dark brown... and straight.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a blonde, but my hair likes to rebel against me and do it's own crazy thing so it's pretty dark right now and I plan on dying it a different color and I always adore more layers, but I recently just cut my bangs and they look pretty cute. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black and straight back. I'm lucky as hell- it looks good and just does that when I'm in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Very blonde and up in a pony tail at the moment.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Kinky, curly, big and wild. It's my day off and it has a mind of its own. It gives a whole new meaning to the term bed hair.
? A True Story ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Pretty much like this...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Mess!!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Like this:

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░