What does pussy juice taste/smell like?

last reply
40 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
First off, sorry if this has been asked before. And please don't tell me to find out on my own... I am in a situation where its not going to be possible.

Also, please don't say vague things like 'Its marvelous' or 'Tastes like honey'. I want something specific like 'acidic', 'salty', 'sweet', 'musky'. Many thanks for taking the time to answer.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman's opinion: its aromatic, earthy, with a pungent sweetness that's blended with an acidic tang. Basically: it's sweet and tart with a slight bit more tart than the sweetness. I tried to think of something you can smell which might come close but nothing comes to mind other than a musky citrus fruit.

I think the smell of t is stronger than the taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
A woman's opinion: its aromatic, earthy, with a pungent sweetness that's blended with an acidic tang. Basically: it's sweet and tart with a slight bit more tart than the sweetness. I tried to think of something you can smell which might come close but nothing comes to mind other than a musky citrus fruit.

I think the smell of t is stronger than the taste.

Mmmmmmm thanks!!!! Unfortunately there is no 'like' button here otherwise I'd give you a million likes smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Mmmmmmm thanks!!!! Unfortunately there is no 'like' button here otherwise I'd give you a million likes smile

Now. Do you mind telling me exactly what kind I prison you're living in? I can think of several nonsexual ways a guy can't get a wiff if he's desperate enough. Several times in my life I smelled it quite unintentionally at places like a movie theater when someone walked by.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Now. Do you mind telling me exactly what kind I prison you're living in? I can think of several nonsexual ways a guy can't get a wiff if he's desperate enough. Several times in my life I smelled it quite unintentionally at places like a movie theater when someone walked by.

I guess they walk closer to you than me smile Anyway, please accept that there are a million different personal circumstances and people don't necessarily like to share them. Here are only some of the reasons why I can't experience it:

1. I may be a committed homosexual.
2. I may be disabled.
3. I might want to wait for my wife/that special someone.
4. I could be ugly as. LOL!!

the list could go on forever. But many, many thanks for taking the time to write a wonderful answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

I guess they walk closer to you than me smile Anyway, please accept that there are a million different personal circumstances and people don't necessarily like to share them. Here are only some of the reasons why I can't experience it:

1. I may be a committed homosexual.
2. I may be disabled.
3. I might want to wait for my wife/that special someone.
4. I could be ugly as. LOL!!

the list could go on forever. But many, many thanks for taking the time to write a wonderful answer.

Those reasons wouldn't matter. Your point that they walk closer to me is spot on. I'm a female. You're a guy. Simple. :) it just didn't occur to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Coconut water.

[img][/img]

Oooooooooooooooooooh slurp slurp
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Coconut water.

Hmm. I think that's pretty close, really. Straight from a coconut. Ill have to buy one and see.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Hmm. I think that's pretty close, really. Straight from a coconut. Ill have to buy one and see.

Yeah, it's the closest thing I can think of... scent-wise too. Fresh coconut. smile

Edit - with maybe that slippery viscosity of oyster juice after you've had a few orgasms.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
My pussy smells like roses and tastes like strawberries.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every woman has their own unique scent and taste so you really can't get a specific answer. I do know that if one were to eat lots of citrus fruits it makes her juices taste very sweet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bridgeemoishere
Every woman has their own unique scent and taste so you really can't get a specific answer. I do know that if one were to eat lots of citrus fruits it makes her juices taste very sweet.

That's OK. I can understand a lot of different factors contribute to it. But I'd like to get the opinions of as many people as possible.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Eat pineapples...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

I used to tell the same thing to an ex-girlfriend, every time she farted.

I was just teasing her.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeah, it's the closest thing I can think of... scent-wise too. Fresh coconut. smile

Edit - with maybe that slippery viscosity of oyster juice after you've had a few orgasms.

You just had to ruin it by mentioning oyster juice.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as with anything else, eveyone's scent is a bit different, and it's sometimes diet dependent. i would learn more towards Metilda's description with a healthy mixture of DD's for my wife's, while mine is a little more acidic, or tangy if you will, oh, and the oyster juice comment was spot on. Sorry, Felix. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this guy types like.. under the age of 18
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mrtime

Excuse me who types like under 18??
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mrtime

glad you could figure all that out from a few posts. we'll be contacting you about becoming a mod sometime in the next few days. thank you for playing. please don't make those kind of accusations in the future unless you can back them up.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Detention Seeker
0 likes
To me It's like the taste of amber nectar or a fine wine each with it's own unique taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tastes like Chicken!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Tastes like Chicken!!

LOL!! Fried, steamed, braised, or roasted? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

LMAO, totally made my day. XD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

LOL!! Fried, steamed, braised, or roasted? smile

Grilled with a Mango Glaze.......YUMMY!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Grilled with a Mango Glaze.......YUMMY!!

Seriously? smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Seriously? smile

pussy is the new chicken!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

pussy is the new chicken!

I can just imagine the television commercials for 'Kentucky Fried Pussy' ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Seriously? smile

WOW, You really are curious!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

WOW, You really are curious!

Yep, I AM smile