What does it feel like?

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can you describe what it feels like - or what you feel - when a man's cock is in your vagina?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thrilling.....a slight nudge....becoming a tantalizing calculated thrust......touching every sensative inch of my velvet walls.....shooting white hot electric currents from the base of my delicate girl.....straight up my spine to my brain making everything just turn to gel......hmm thats what it feels like...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
feels gorgeous can feel different at different times with different guys. i have a close fb who is special he feels wow , to me the best i have ever had, up to now. suppose on physical and mental attraction how aroused i feel and the guy, the location , i feel more aroused in perhaps a day time hotel room or naked on the back seat of te car .
sooooo many factors, but feels gorgeous to aim that throbbing pulsating erect cock toards my cunt, mmmmm coffee i need coffee please, hope that helps jelly xxxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It depends on the position, really, and the length, thickness, and curvature of the cock. Most of the physical pleasure is centered near the opening where the labia gets stretched wide, but really long cocks can hit my cervix, and that's a whole different feeling. Both my roomies shave their cocks because they know I love a silky smooth, frictionless fuck. That way you get more of a sensation of fullness and penetration, feeling your inner pussy walls being displaced.

The real thrill is in your mind, though, when you're being fucked by someone you have a special connection with. Then the emotional intimacy can almost be more pleasurable than the physical.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is unlike any other feeling you can imagine. There is no way to compare it with anything else.
I have three men in my life at the moment and I share my vagina with all three. Each one is unique and our intimacy always feels different.
Each has a cock unlike each other all are circumcised but of different length and thickness and have different angle and curvature when erect. Each has his own way of making love intimately and I enjoy all three.
To me it is more than the sensation of him being in there , it is the entire feeling of his body against mine when we are intimate.and always completely naked not just the sensation of him having sex with me.
The ultimate feeling or sensation is when he is having his orgasm and ejaculating. That is another wonderful feeling and total sensation. The combination of the feelings of him massaging the internal parts of my vagina with his cock cannot be explained as that is what causes my ultimate elation and orgasm.
As Bethany has said it is the emotional sensation which can eclipse the physical sensation of him fucking you.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you ladies for your responses. Men - or at least this man - can be very simplistic or selfish about intercourse and it's wonderful to read about what women experience.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Filling, deep, powerful, sexy, breath taking, and makes you crave even more. :3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a woman to be with a man is always an exciting rush of power. There is that initial thrill of the first touch, and the promise of ecstasy that follows the first thrust. There is an urgency of need in the act of two bodies coming together, of masculinity in control, taking, demanding, invading everything that makes a woman soft and feminine. There is a moment, however brief, when she becomes totally submissive and receptive. She gives herself totally over to her man, body, heart and spirit. She is completely his, at that moment when his body enters hers.

But no matter how dominant the man’s nature, or how thoroughly he takes her to the stars and back, when a man invades a woman, the ultimate conquest is hers. The woman captures the raw masculine power of a man within herself. There is a moment when he realizes she has not rejected him, but rather, she accepts him for everything he is, and everything he’s not. He’s helpless to resist the allure of her breathless cries, the heat of her body engulfing him, and the pleasure in her face. However dominant his nature, it is she who is the one who turns the powerful tide. When he finally surrenders his soul to the moments of climax, it is he who is laying helpless upon her breasts at the end.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It depends on the position, really, and the length, thickness, and curvature of the cock. Most of the physical pleasure is centered near the opening where the labia gets stretched wide, but really long cocks can hit my cervix, and that's a whole different feeling. Both my roomies shave their cocks because they know I love a silky smooth, frictionless fuck. That way you get more of a sensation of fullness and penetration, feeling your inner pussy walls being displaced.

The real thrill is in your mind, though, when you're being fucked by someone you have a special connection with. Then the emotional intimacy can almost be more pleasurable than the physical.

I know nothing feels better than a hot wet pussy constricting around my cock. I've always wondered how it feels for a woman. I don't seem to ever get off with a BJ but NP in a vagina.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is a really hard one to describe. I think my best shot would be that it's the most intimate, fulfilling feeling in the world to feel someone deep inside of your body. I'm not a terribly religious person but I do feel that it is what the good Lord meant by feeling love and a connection that never leaves you.

Aside from the love and connection side ... damn it's a good feeling physically!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, it is a feeling of being filled. Like when a banana is in your mouth, but different I guess. It's rather hard to explain.