Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what do you think guys should improve in bed?

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, what is that frustrating thing that guys do that almost kills your mood? or what do they don't do enough? How can we as male species do better? biggrin
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Spend more time with your tongue in our pussies, and figure out how clits work.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Spend more time with your tongue in our pussies, and figure out how clits work.

=d> This.
The Bruiser
0 likes
Talk to her find out what she likes and dislikes. I also agree with the comments above. Spend more time on foreplay

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dman07
Ladies, what is that frustrating thing that guys do that almost kills your mood? or what do they don't do enough? How can we as male species do better? biggrin

I have no complaints, to be honest, about the general experiences in the 'all' of my sex life. But that's probably because I tend to tell him what I want and how I want it . . . I don't play quiet games, I make demands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I have no complaints, to be honest, about the general experiences in the 'all' of my sex life. But that's probably because I tend to tell him what I want and how I want it . . . I don't play quiet games, I make demands.

hahah well done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stop using women's bodies as a tool to make yourself orgasm. Be more calculated and attentive to her needs. Make it as pleasurable as possible not just for yourself.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now I can not think of a time that sex was not good. Having Said that there is almost always a way to improve sex.
No Guys you must know and if you do not know here it is " No Two Woman are exactly alike"

So the key is COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION AND COMMUNICATION.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quit eating Goldfish crackers in it, is the only thing I've been told.
0 likes
Put some candles on the bedside table and DON'T MAKE ME GET UP TO TURN THE LIGHT OFF.
Lurker
0 likes
Improve oral skills! I give as good as I get! If I don’t get they don’t get!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Right now I can not think of a time that sex was not good. Having Said that there is almost always a way to improve sex.
No Guys you must know and if you do not know here it is " No Two Woman are exactly alike"

So the key is COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION AND COMMUNICATION.

Could not have put it more perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Use more toys. If you’re worried about sexual prowess a vibrating cock ring or a bullet vibe are your best friend. Stop feeling emasculated by big ol toys.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann

Could not have put it more perfect!

Thank you Martiann my Love, but you know you may be biased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spend more time on oral before we fuck, and don't forget to lick me clean after we do!
Marx Sister
0 likes
I mean, I don't think there's one answer to this question. Not all guys need to improve in any specific area, and no guy (nobody) is the same as another. That said, in general, it's been my experience with the demographic of dudes I have slept with, that they often get fixated on one thing during any given encounter - my mouth, my ass, etc. (occasionally my feet), and sometimes I wish more attention would be paid to my whole body.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers