Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you think after having sex with a new guy?

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just seconds after you cum, when reality surfaces again, and you look the guy lying next to you, it was the first time you had sex with him...what kind of thoughts do you have?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
LOL- only men consider sex over when they cum. ;)

But anyways, as I'm 'coming down', and sex is over, my thoughts depend on what the sex was like. If it was mind-blowing, then I'm in a pretty good place, but if it sucked, then I'm plotting my escape.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Couldn't agree with you more about that, LOL.

If the sex was great, I am thinking that I want to do it again, and again...............................and again!

If it wasn't so good, I am thinking "did I gave him my phone number?", I hope not,lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Donna
Quote by LadyX

If the sex was great, I am thinking that I want to do it again, and again...............................and again!

If it wasn't so good, I am thinking "did I gave him my phone number?", I hope not,lol!

Oh Donna you said it just right.

But I must have given him my number or someone did because the damn phone keep ringing!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Cheescakes!!! I thought cumming was crossing a line between two worlds...so women don´t switch their mood/attitude when they cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i couldnt agree more with ladyx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the sex was great I think about all the fun we could have doing this, that and the other.
If it sucks I think about what I have to tell him to make sure I never see him again.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
LoL
It's diffrent thoughts each time.
Maybe I'm thinking about how silly that hat looked and that I should knit him a cute one with bunny ears.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually think..."how long will it take him to get hard again?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Donna
Quote by LadyX

Darling, you are so right! We think so alike, I Wonder Why, LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Things I've thought after sex with a new guy in the order in which the "new" occured:

1. I'm no longer a virgin!

2. I had no idea sex could be this good!

3. Did he use a condom?

4. Oh God. I really, really need to stop drinking so much.

5. Did he use a condom?

6. Oh, my. I am in love!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either gimme MORE!!!! or ah shit how am I gonna get rid of this! Usually not much of a fine line between the two lol Thankfully it was usually gimme more.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Donna
Quote by LadyX

Couldn't have said it better myself!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women