17 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Girls (and gay guys):

Do you care about a guy's balls?

Like... does it matter to you if they are big, small, firm, saggy, shaved, hairy, do they need to come in pairs, or are you the type to never look below the cock so it doesn't matter anyway? What do you prefer if you had your choice?

What if you were with a guy that had some scary looking balls (like maybe they hang like a metronome). Would it turn you off? In such cases would a surgical ball-lift ever be something that you might suggest if it was your long-term partner?

Let's discuss!
Lurker
0 likes
Balls are balls. Unless they hang ridiculously low then i dont care, they all look the same to me
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I like them plump and high, like ripe plums. It's wierd if they hang down like a pair of slingshots, halfway to the knees, but hey, our vulvas aren't exactly stunning in their beauty sometimes, either.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Balls are balls. Unless they hang ridiculously low then i dont care, they all look the same to me

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I preferr them to be drawn up tight against his body and nearly hairless. I also like it when they are below a nice plump hard cock pointed towards the heavens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
by golly, you've described me perfectly. Hey... are you watching???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them big amd low hanging. I want them to slap my clit or ass when he's pounding me. If he shaves his sack then I might reward him by tring to get both in my mouth at the same time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer them to be hairless, it's just easier to manage. I also don't ask anything I wouldn't do in return silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer balls to be up high and not too big. I also prefer them to be not hairy but not necessarily shaved. But I really hate when balls are hanging really low and look all wrinkeld like a Turkey "Wattle". That is just not a turn on for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by AngelHeart01

I nearly puked when I saw that !!!

That makes 2 of us!!! i have never came across something like that and if i ever do i think i wouldnt get any where near them!!
Lurker
0 likes
The way the balls hang doesnt really matter to me. BUT- if Im performing oral, I prefer to have them freshly saved and smooth...a much nicer skin to tongue contact! YUMMY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of giant shaved balls. Makes the guy seem much more virile and manly to have big ones and probably a better predictor of fertility too.

How they swing isn't so important tho, I just like to have them fill my mouth one at a time.

xx B.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Thay are big enough for me and i can play with them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer that they are attached to a real man, not some soy-boy sorry excuse.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

Definitely shaved. Let’s face it, men’s bits are not the most attractive things at the best of times. Hairy and unkempt, they’re even worse.

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Quote by NishasWorld

Definitely shaved. Let’s face it, men’s bits are not the most attractive things at the best of times. Hairy and unkempt, they’re even worse.

My husband is cleanly shaved at my bequest, and I can't now imagine otherwise.

I am not a fan of the large dangly crowd.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

Quote by lynnwitt

My husband is cleanly shaved at my bequest, and I can't now imagine otherwise.

I am not a fan of the large dangly crowd.

Absolutely! No, trim, no quim. 🤣

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden