Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you like most of your partner’s orgasm?

last reply
13 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi there,
What do you like most about your partner’s way of climaxing?
The noise? The face? The movements of The body?
Whatever makes him/her unique!
Lurker
0 likes
The way his legs stiffen and his toes curl up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by singlenudistmom
The way his legs stiffen and his toes curl up.

Yep male toes curl up too! How did you notice that?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

Yep male toes curl up too! How did you notice that?

Watching him masturbate.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The 'violence' of it. They all climax differently, but the intensity is what tells me I've given them the most pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
how much he 'loses control' when he cums, so manly! his stiffened body and grunting as his ejaculate pumps fills my mouth or pussy! mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With Hubbie one of our most erotic events is when just the 2 of us go out on highway 51. We go after dark in the evenings after 9PM. There are swamps on both sides that blocks the view from the interstate and the railroad tracks. Once we get in our spot where the view is about 1.25 miles in each direction between two intersections to the highway.

I will strip to stripper type music getting totally naked for him then give him some head. Then he will forcefully put me up against his truck with us both standing. He will fuck me hard from behind while calling me vulgar names, like whore, slut, & white trash, and reminding me he is my Master. When I cum he cums so hard his back will go into spasms and he gets a lot of Charlie Horse type pain for about 20 to 30 seconds. He shoots so hard I can feel his cum hitting the back of my cunt. When he starts cumming I do too. Even with his back in spasms he will keep fucking me until I run the course of several waves. He tells me the pain increases the intensity of his orgasm.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the taste of their cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way she involuntarily and uncontrollably presses her legs together squeezing and trapping my hand, waist, or head in a vise-like embrace.
Butterfly
0 likes
When she screams my name...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the "O" face he makes, the moaning (I hate silent cummers), and feeling his satisfied breath on my face as he fills me up.
Lurker
0 likes
When she orgasms when I lick her, I love the way she wraps her legs around my neck and pulls me off the mattress! When she's on top, she begins to bang hard and screaming. When we do anal and she rubs her clit and goes into a strange sounding moaning orgasm that seems to last longer that normal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SugarTits16
I love the "O" face he makes, the moaning (I hate silent cummers), and feeling his satisfied breath on my face as he fills me up.

this is what every gf of my life told me.. everyone loved my "surprised" face when I lose control
0 likes
His facial expression before his body stiffens.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the fact that i brought him to a state of euphoria. oh, and that weird ass o-face he makes.

Say. Her. Name.