Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you girls like to do for New Years Eve.....

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
My wife and I are having 2 couples over to play broad games(the naughty ones), drink alcohol and having a lot of sex to start the New Year. I am curious to see what everybody else is doing. Be safe and have fun.

SEX SEX SEX and MORE SEX!!!!!!
Try to kiss as many ppl as possible...
David says a bunch of guys are coming over to fuck my brains out!
I usually like to go out with my guy/friends and dance the night away in a few clubs or even a session in the local with an acoustic set, see in the New Year slightly inebriated and with the people I love.

This year I am tucked up in bed with a flu like illness feeling incredibly sorry for myself...anyone looking for a pity party, message me!
Hubby and I are going to a house party, 7 couples total at a friends hunting lodge.
Hmm lets see. Drinking at home with my mother, can I send any more uncool? lol

P.S I know this is ask the girls sorry lol
Smoke some ciggies, drink cognac, take a few pills, watch a movie, end off biggrin
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
We're staying home this year, in our pjs, and I'm drinking some wine. Think I'll go put my new nightie on in a while and see if I can heat things up. We're getting married tomorrow!
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Quote by deliciouslyfun
We're staying home this year, in our pjs, and I'm drinking some wine. Think I'll go put my new nightie on in a while and see if I can heat things up. We're getting married tomorrow!

Well, I can't top that plan for New Years Day! Congratulations and I want to wish you the very best in your future together, deliciouslyfun!