Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you gals think of pre cum?

last reply
32 replies
14.1k views
0 watchers
10 likes
I have wonder for some time now what gals really think of it. Not just the "i don´t mind". I want the truth.CmWNXDo8dNeFYVgC
It's actually one of my favourite things on my tongue. Even if it ends up on my hand as I'm stroking him, I have to lick my fingers. I love it, especially when it makes the head of his cock all slippery soft.

I can't imagine someone 'disliking' it. Not sure what you were getting at with the question?
The last one that blew me almost puked because i have alot of it. And she said that she did´nt understand how other gals could "finish" what they started. So therefor i was wonder how many girls that actually enjoys it..
It depends sometimes, especially initially, the pre-cum can taste a lot like urine, which despite my like for golden showers,I am not so much into. However, once the initially pre-cum is out of the way, the rest of the juice is really yummy...I like the taste of pre-cum, the texture of it, everything. Perhaps you need to find a girl who isn't so picky about what she puts into her mouth. Also perhaps it might help if you let some pre-cum come out and flush out your urethra before she goes down on you.

To each his own, but I do love pre-cum!
It's a turn on. It's the build up of what's to come! A little taste let's you know your man is excited and that your working him over to reach a wonderful cum!
Quote by ShyVixen
It's a turn on. It's the build up of what's to come! A little taste let's you know your man is excited and that your working him over to reach a wonderful cum!

THIS!!
Quote by ratsass
The last one that blew me almost puked because i have alot of it. And she said that she did´nt understand how other gals could "finish" what they started. So therefor i was wonder how many girls that actually enjoys it..

Oops, yeah I forgot that some girls don't swallow.
Its like a free sample at the ice cream store...yummy flavor and lick for the rest to be served!
yer i am one of the girls that like cum and swallowing it. so when my man starts to pre-cum i know i am doing the job right and i cant wait for the rest to cum. infact i feel like i need to do better to finish him off.
Thanks so much for all the answers. Now i know a little more and feel a little better for my self.
mm, yummy! It's the best -a little taster of whats coming next! (excuse the pun) And I agree with Doll about the slippery soft head thing... it feels amazing, especially when i close my mouth and run it around my lips. xoxoxox
Love it!! When my recent ex-lover and I were fooling around getting ready to have first sex, I noticed that he was leeking precum, I colided it with my finger and kissed him after I applied his precum on his tongue. Sexy as hell!
love smearing it all over his cock and balls... so slippery.
Well, I've yet to taste a man I would honestly describe as 'yummy' but hey....you gotta do what you gotta do. Pre cum? Shows you're really pushing a guy's buttons (always good to know)....AAAAAND.....inexpensive lube. Kerrrr-ching.
Quote by LittleBambi
Well, I've yet to taste a man I would honestly describe as 'yummy' but hey....you gotta do what you gotta do. Pre cum? Shows you're really pushing a guy's buttons (always good to know)....AAAAAND.....inexpensive lube. Kerrrr-ching.
This.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Just getting into it, but every time I find myself going faster waiting for him to cum in my mouth, which is usually cumming soon...
Like most of the girls here...I love it too. It is more slippery than cum so its so much fun to get on my fingers and smear it all over his cock until it glistens. It also tastes yummy...much sweeter tasting than cum. Its also fun to do erotic things with it, like use the tip of my tongue to catch that drop of precum leaking out...or rubbing his cock across my tits or face leaving a wet trail of the precum. Its just fun to play with.
When your deep throating you don't even notice it. The girl who was giving you a blow job didn't know what she was doing there is nothing wrong with you!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
I love the taste of precum and hpw slippery it makes everything
It seems that i just have not found someone like you classy ladies that really like to suck.
woow, no one has ever ever brought me off by performing oral sex.
i always go soft ::::::sadso no precum there ::::::(
wow, this is something, you mean to tell me,
that all you ladies, finish up on your men by
performing oral sex on them wow.thats is
really something.
i have never ever had anyone bring me off
by performing oral sex on me.i always go soft.
wow, i am amazed truly i thought that this just was a
movie thing.
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Like most of the girls here...I love it too. It is more slippery than cum so its so much fun to get on my fingers and smear it all over his cock until it glistens. It also tastes yummy...much sweeter tasting than cum. Its also fun to do erotic things with it, like use the tip of my tongue to catch that drop of precum leaking out...or rubbing his cock across my tits or face leaving a wet trail of the precum. Its just fun to play with.

oooh yessssssss. I love doing that... rubbing his cock over my lips and tits and playing with that pre cum trail

And I love how anytime I want more, I can just give the head a little squeeze and watch the little hole squish down and open up and another big drop of that yummy stuff comes out

mmmmmm
Quote by amber
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

oooh yessssssss. I love doing that... rubbing his cock over my lips and tits and playing with that pre cum trail

And I love how anytime I want more, I can just give the head a little squeeze and watch the little hole squish down and open up and another big drop of that yummy stuff comes out

mmmmmm

exactly, amber. isn't that just the best?
I like the fact that you can get a little taste of him and he is still hard. It does taste different then cum. Some guys seem to produce ALOT and others just a few drops.
Quote by shawnababy
I like the fact that you can get a little taste of him and he is still hard. It does taste different then cum. Some guys seem to produce ALOT and others just a few drops.

I usually find the amount produced depends on how turned on a guy seems to be....and also how long I drag out foreplay ....but perhaps i simply haven't done enough research... lol
Love pre-cum. Prefer that, my own juices and lube over spitting. Pre-cum is just as erotic to me as when I get wet from being turned on!
What's not to like? I think its usually on the sweet side, and is actually fun to play with, rubbing it around the cock head. Some of you just produce a few drops, and I treat those like liquid gold, savoring them ... some of you have a "pre-cum faucet", and that is awesome, too --- each of you is different, and I love that. If you were all the same, we might just as well get one of those fuck robots from china, or use a dildo - and wouldn't life be so boring?

Mine is like the lava of a volcano that just keeps oozing out until the main explosion as I erupt in torrents. My precum is sweet. My cum isn't salty either.