Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks not important really, I would say his voice... i like a good accent smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hes eyes and smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His shoulders. i love a man with board shoulders. i feel safe with him. i feel small and fragile, delicate... i love that feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
What he's doing When I first see him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, reading this, I should be far more popular, of course its all filtered so they dont sound as bad as men are accused of being. Crap, Im six foot, 180 pounds, fit, especially compared to most my age. Blue eyes, but Im bald on my head and furry everywhere else. Kind if like an ocer evolved Irish Wolfhound. Women go for the hot, cool guys, even if he is a complete opposite of them. They want looks and money, everything else, theyll deal with.
Lurker
0 likes
I always look at a man's hands first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strong broad shoulders, strong back and a cute little arse I usually notice first. Or his eyes smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eyes and smile. then how tall....im really short....
0 likes
when i notice a guy; it's their eyes first, second their smile and lastly how tall they are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a lot I notice at a guy.. But first is the eyes and grin. Then his chest and shoulders. The height.. His ass. smile Haha..
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I notice height first. I don't know why it's the first thing I notice. Then I suppose it would go right to his eyes because I love making eye contact. Moving down to his mouth. I like the whole mouth package. Nice lips, nice teeth, nice smile.