What do girls get?

last reply
26 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
My husband, bless his heart lol asks me some of the most funny questions. His current question I decided to ask you gals.

Everyone knows that when a guy gets horny, they get a hard on. So he wants to know what women get when they are horny.

So, gals....what do I tell him? lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Well anatomically women get erections too! it's just really small and we don't have a silly name for it...I do think we should have one any suggestions??
Lurker
0 likes
I would tell him, that us women get an inside-out erection... we get the tingling, throbbing in and around our clitoris, followed by the female version of pre-cum..

Also, don't forget to tell him that women can get erect nipples when turned on...
Lurker
0 likes

a lesbian friend says she gets a "wet wide-on" - puffy and pouty (her words, not mine!)

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Well, first I get this bright red blush that runs from my cheeks down to my chest, then these tingling sensations start to run through my body, and then my eyes go all foggy with lust.
Lurker
0 likes
I get all creamy and achy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get very wet when I'm horny.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SweetBitch
I would tell him, that us women get an inside-out erection... we get the tingling, throbbing in and around our clitoris, followed by the female version of pre-cum..

Also, don't forget to tell him that women can get erect nipples when turned on...

Very good explanation. Very delicious feeling...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
My husband, bless his heart lol asks me some of the most funny questions. His current question I decided to ask you gals.

Everyone knows that when a guy gets horny, they get a hard on. So he wants to know what women get when they are horny.

How does he not know this??
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by Pixie

How does he not know this??

I am sure he knows...as I said, he asks me silly questions all the time.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
When he asks these silly "questions" say this is how your dad's hands made me feel last night! (if he has a sense of humour) if not then dont.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a good question simple, but good. I get very hot on my face, then my heart races and I feel very, very hot. I want to stroke my neck a lot and caress my hot skin, then my stomach, oh my stomach has weird things going on, it kinda jumps sometimes the feling inside when I or someone says certain things to me that really get me horny. My pussy just throbs and beats to its own rythm. Wow, I feel horny now haha!
Lurker
0 likes
pussy wiggle (grins)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm drooling on both ends...(I LOVE that one!)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tight and wet.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Achy agitated unable to sit still, erect nipples smile
Lurker
0 likes
WET! haha and hard nipples definitely!
Lurker
0 likes
My pussy kind of throbs like a heartbeat and it feels hot in that area.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i jusy throb and get wet and my nipples get uncomfortably hard lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well I get the tingling, throbbing in and around the clit and juices start flowing.... lol
Lurker
0 likes
I get this...

Lurker
0 likes
I get really wet when I'm horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wet, creamy, achy, our nipples get puffy, our skin gets tingly and sensitive, our brain can be distracted.F6d8Utj7E4q1YUDY Where the fuck did I put that vibrator?
Lurker
0 likes
My Spidey-sense tingles. Like, I get a this urge to crawl up the walls if I don't deal with it real soon!x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever they want!