What are your "in a car" experiences?

last reply
36 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My college gf (now the wife) loved driving around with her in the passenger seat while I fingered her. The closer she got to orgasm, the more clothes I could strip off of her. Sometimes I would turn on the interior light just as she started cumming. Long road trips in the country during daylight hours worked well too.

Anyone have any experiences they'd care to share?
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I put my make up on in the car. When I'm feeling really risque I even do it whilst we drive along bumpy country roads!
Lurker
0 likes
Bambi, is it the "watching myself in the mirror" thing that does it for you? :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
have fingered mysel driving a lot. and def made out with gf's ..pretty much open to anything
Lurker
0 likes
Driven bottom less during day and night and fully nude late at night....
0 likes
Quote by mywife78
Driven bottom less during day and night and fully nude late at night....

now thats sexy!!
I heard something on a movie I watched tonight, the actor said" its nice to be desired, actually desired, instead of being with someone out of duty, perhaps thats why im here?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*Had sex in the back of my car at an abandon racetrack.
*Few weeks later had sex at a public river in the back of my boyfriend's car.
*Sucked and got fingered in my boyfriend's car at the drive in movies a few times.
*Used sex toys while being a passanger in my car. Boyfriend was driving us down a highway.
*Boyfriend's old car had sex in the back of it in the farmshed while the radio was playing classic pop songs.

My many experiences in cars.
Lurker
0 likes
The stuff ive done in a car hasnt been while moving, its been while we parked up somewhere secret ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I gave in to a request by giving a guy a blow job whilst he was driving, it wasn't long before he had to pull over and park so I could finish him off without his driving becoming dangerous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a dirty little slut, I just like being treated like one
Lurker
0 likes
it all started with us coming back from the beach. She wanted to change out of her swimsuit so I told her to go ahead. I was able to talk her into sitting topless for a few miles. These days, if we're on a long drive, she'll often look over at me and say, "Tell me to do it." I know exactly what she means. Sometimes I'll keep driving for a few minutes and then finally tell her, "Take off your clothes. Take them all off."
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I've not had too many car experiences to be honest.

I've parked up and had sex in a car, got licked out in my boyfriend's car on the street outside my house when I was younger and given BJ's to the driver but that's about it!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Kinky...it's never too late to get started! If you need some ideas, we're here for you. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex and masturbation and flashing
Weaver of Words
0 likes
sucked and played with the driver while moving. been played with while moving. both plus sex while parked. been bottomless while driving.
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty much all of my car sex experiences were quickies and weren't spectacular. I have given him handjobs quite a few times while he was driving. I love that. I've never given him head while he was driving, though. I don't trusthim not to crash. Haha.
Lurker
0 likes
*strip shows and a couple masturbations for other drivers
*sex in the back
*sucked drivers cock, (I'm ashamed to say, sorry for the danger factor)
*accidental strip show for my brother-in-law (didn't see him watching)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the wife once give me A blow job in A parking lot while waiting for friends to finish shopping
Lurker
0 likes
Done everything in a car both parked and moving !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For our most recent sexual experience in the car, read my b/f's true story at www.literotica.com/s/flashing-her-ass
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ive flashed and given blowjobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I've done most everything in a car that I've done in a bed or anywhere else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long list...
* Fucked in backseat
* Sucked the driver while stationary and while driving.
* Sucked friends in the back seat while someone else drove
* Flashed other cars and truck often
* Shared by 2 guys in back seat while their friend drove
* Been fingered, sucked and eaten often
* Fucked on the hood in lonely spots often
* Fucked on flat bed truck while camping
* Changed in back seat while the guy drove
* Masturbated for the driver while being taken to his place for a fuck session
* Driven with a vibrator in my pussy on way to my date and arrived with a wet panty ;)
* Fucked strangers in the parking lot of clubs/bars when not interested to go to their place

The list goes on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gave a boy my first "tit wank" in the passenger seat of his car! He had to explain what is was, forever grateful to him! x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
at times I masturbate on my way to or home from work..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...I've driven my car...

Is that what you wanted to know?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My exwife and I had sex in the back seat while parked right beside the exit of a restaurant as all her relatives walked by and the car was rocking and rolling. We heard a knock and her sister was walking by with her parents.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The last time I tried doing anything in the car, I was a teenager and we got caught by the cops. Scared the shit outta me, but at least he was cool about it. I've been afraid to try it again ever since. Who knows? maybe I'll feel adventurous again lol
Lurker
0 likes
First time was as a teenager. Out with my boyfriend we ended up parking and fooling around. I ended up totally naked and he was fingering me while I was blowing him. That was my first blow job and he came hard in my mouth. Haven't minded swallowing since!

Last time was last year. I was out with my husband and we were driving home on the freeway. I was feeling very horny, and he ended up fingering me while he was driving (one hand on the wheel, the other on my clit). My panties were around my ankles and my skirt was around my waist, and it was my first (and so far only) orgasm that I had while we were actually driving.

Both events were and still are very memorable!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most of my car experiences happened years ago when I was a teenager and in college. I've given head to boys while they were driving, and had sex in the back seat a few times. I've cow-girled a vibrating stick-shift handle while the engine was at low-idle, and while with a car-full of girls on the way to Florida for spring-break, we took turns standing topless out the sunroof. Oh, and in my mid-twenties, David and I were driving through Utah, and he dared me to strip naked to give the truckers a thrill and piss-off the Mormons.