What are your "in a car" experiences?

last reply
36 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Fingertips. (not the Stevie Wonder song)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personal Car( F150 Crewcab)
* Fucked in backseat.
* Fucked in front seat.
* Gotten head while driving.
* Finger banged her while I was driving.
* Doggy style over the tail gate

Work car (Crown Vic)
* Fucked in backseat.
* Fucked in frontseat.
* Fucked her bent over the trunk.
* Fucked her laying on the hood, with her feet on the push bumper...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I was married my now wife and I were in the back seat totally naked and had just finished fucking when the cops pulled up looked in the window. Walked away thankfully
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back seat in whatever position was possible, Front seat - normally doggy over the seat back. Actually mounted the gear shift and used it as a toy.
Oral in every position I could get down on him.
With hindsight the most exciting thing was when we had been caught in a thunderstorm and we got soaked. It was worth getting wet at that stage. Our clothing which was some distance away from where we were and it got soaking wet too. We were driving naked to the next park where we knew there were shelter sheds to continue the joy of sex. (It was 11.00pm and dark) I was down on him and he was cumming and he drove through a red light. We were not seen so we were lucky. we laughed about that one for ages.

The worst was when we were in his fathers car and I leaked back after my guy had filled me a couple of times. I had no pants on and we didn't realise it had dried on the fabric seats. Next morning the tell tale stain was there for all to see. Daddy lost his cool. I could never face his parents again after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
plenty of car action, people say its cramped etc but its fucking sexy. you also get watched, dogging, mmmm so hot, had some good shows. had some 'normal' people who bumping to us accidentally, and some run off screaming lol lol lol and yes been groped and fucked in the car by friends when my partner driving.. highly recommended , only one place more exciting in store room of our local Nisa store mmmm may tell you more if a suitable thread arises byeeeee xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
plenty of car action, people say its cramped etc but its fucking sexy. you also get watched, dogging, mmmm so hot, had some good shows. had some 'normal' people who bumping to us accidentally, and some run off screaming lol lol lol and yes been groped and fucked in the car by friends when my partner driving.. highly recommended , only one place more exciting in store room of our local Nisa store mmmm may tell you more if a suitable thread arises byeeeee xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have fingered myself in the car and while driving and definitely made out and played with gf's while driving.