Silicon Dildo / Other Dildo (1 vote) 10%
Glass/ pyrex Dildo (1 vote) 10%
Metal Dildo (0 votes) 0%
Anal Dildo (2 votes) 20%
Hitachi Magic Wand or Similar (2 votes) 20%
Cock Rings (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is your favourite sex toy? Which is the most effective at getting you off? How many do you own?
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I like a variety. Sometimes don't use any, sometimes use more than one at a time.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my rabbit
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I recently got a Sybian so that is my toy of choice.

I also love my hitachi magic wand and my Lelo Gigi.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I have stated in many other threads on Sex Toys, my Lelo Soraya is by far my favorite and in my opinion the best sex toy on the market. I can't comment on the Sybian but I really don't consider that a sex toy, more like a sex machine, LOL.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
As I have stated in many other threads on Sex Toys, my Lelo Soraya is by far my favorite and in my opinion the best sex toy on the market. I can't comment on the Sybian but I really don't consider that a sex toy, more like a sex machine, LOL.

You are correct...but if you can ever get one....do try....its the most amazing thing ever....

xooxoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever I am using when I cum.
The one I would say is by far the favourite is our Sybian.
Machine NO, a serious sex and pleasure toy - YES.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Whatever I am using when I cum.
The one I would say is by far the favourite is our Sybian.
Machine NO, a serious sex and pleasure toy - YES.

Serious indeed. HOLY HELL.....xooxoxoxo
Lurker
0 likes
I have an anal vibe I'm very fond of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

You are correct...but if you can ever get one....do try....its the most amazing thing ever....

xooxoxo

From what women I know that have tried it told me and all that I have read about it, I'm not sure AMAZING is a strong enough word. But until I get my chance, Soraya does just fine. And it fits in my hand bag. LOL!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

From what women I know that have tried it told me and all that I have read about it, I'm not sure AMAZING is a strong enough word. But until I get my chance, Soraya does just fine. And it fits in my hand bag. LOL!!

To be honest I have experienced 10 orgasms an hour and it is just about the most amazing thing I have ever encountered. Mind blowing orgasms. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to ride in the summer because my family would be home. I tried it out the other day on low and it had amazing effects and they didn't hear it. So I can play with it 365 days a year. Thank God....I'm a little addicted to it....

xooxoxo