Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some tips for taking a good naked photo of yourself?

last reply
34 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Personally, I'd rather see a girl in sexy panties and maybe a corset. But for all the girls out there that do the bathroom mirror pics? please be aware of the background, I've seen so much more than I wanted.
Quote by MistyR83
Personally, I'd rather see a girl in sexy panties and maybe a corset. But for all the girls out there that do the bathroom mirror pics? please be aware of the background, I've seen so much more than I wanted.

So true. Unless you're grabbing the camera from the bedside table in haste in an effort to capture some of the hot action in bed step #1 of any photo session should be to tidy up the background, take a few pics of the room, then look at them to see what you'd like to change. It astounds me how many photos on swinger sites were taken in a bedroom or bathroom with dirty laundry strewn about on the floor.
Close the bedroom door.

Take all your clothes off.

Lie back on the bed.

Then hand the camera to your partner and enjoy the results as they watch and snap pictures. Most will be sharp and clear until they have an orgasm as you do.

If you're alone most will be out of focus because you can't hold it steady enough as you get off.
I am always a gentleman.
I think a camera is almost essential.
And nudity would seem to be de rigeur for this kind of thing.