Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are people's views on Virgins?! Would you prefer one or not?!

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what are people's views on Virgins?! GUYS AND GIRLS!
Are they rare in this day in age?!
Is there a certain age you think is too young/ old?!
Give your opinion...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
would i prefer one? you make it sound like i go around shopping for virgins at the local grocery store or something. yes, i'll have one of those virgins, please. oh, and i have a coupon. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
would i prefer one? you make it sound like i go around shopping for virgins at the local grocery store or something. yes, i'll have one of those virgins, please. oh, and i have a coupon. smile

I think you'll find them next to the ginger root. Please handle with care
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Most virgins fuck with their feelings, so if you were only looking for a brief encounter, I wouldn't recommend a virgin because they become attached. And if you were seeking to sleep with a virgin, just think if you want the burden/responsibility that goes along with being their first for the rest of your/their life.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
My views on virgins. I think they’re like the rest of us. I don’t see them any differently. I happen to be dating a virgin right now and can’t wait until we can have sex. I don’t think it’ll be any different than having sex with someone who’s had sex before. I think it’ll just be a new thing for him. Even though I have had sex before it’ll be new for me. It’s always new with someone different. I’m willing to be the one who is he’s with first, and I’m hoping to be his only.

Is it rare now a days? It’s not as rare as people might think. I happen to know a lot of virgins who are 18, 19, 20, all the way up to 31. Yes, I know someone who is 31 and hasn’t had sex. Is it bad? No. I think that he is looking for the right person to have sex with and isn’t going to just bone anyone. How is that a bad thing? Same goes for any of the younger ones.

No, there is no certain age where you’re to have sex. You have sex when you feel you’re ready. A lot of people who have sex to young regret it. I lost mine a bit to young {an age I can’t say} but don’t regret it. I wish I had waited a little bit but I don’t entirely regret it. For those who wait I think are smart and hold a higher self worth than a lot more then who started at a younger age.

I am however not saying those who lost theirs at a young age are “bad”. I don’t think I’m bad for losing mine at a young age. I just wish I waited a year or so until I had sex. I applaud those who do and can wait.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with virgins, I myself am a virgin and I'm not ashamed to admit it smile I want to lose mine to some one special, not just some girl I knew once. I have had small chances to lose it yes, do I regret not acting on that chance? no. I'm in no hurry. I know who I want to lose it with though she know's who she is too. xxxxxx heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
POPPET...I think your comments are well grounded and very mature. I applaud your remarks.

JAMIE...There is nothing to be ashamed of and I'm happy to see your remarks reflect that. My first wife and I 'shared' our virginity on our honeymoon. Both of us were virgins...I was 20 and she was almost 19. That was/is something special. I wish you and that "someone special" all the best.

Rick
Lurker
0 likes
I know it's lowering the tone of this thread, but I couldn't help thinking of (Scottish Comedian) Billy Connolys story about muslim suicide bombers who are told that there are 53 virgins waiting for them in heaven - or whatever the name of the muslim equivalent of heaven - when they die for their faith. The punchline goes like this:

"53 fucking virgins! The very thought of 53 fucking virgins, it's a nightmare! It's not a fucking present, it's not a prize- it's a punishment! Give me 2 fire-breathing whores any day of the week. I'm a slut man!"
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I had to giggle at Her Royal Spriteness's comment, and I do think such a question, however kindly asked does smack of a sexual shopping list. The world is not divided into virgins and non-virgins, but much more sophisticated degrees of sexual and emotional experience. And when we meet someone who rocks our world, doesn't that always feel like a first?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a virgin, I had a chance to lose my virginety with an ex-girlfriend, but I was a little nervous, and to be honest, she wasn't helping it, just staring at me, waiting for something to happen. I'm 20 and now more than a year and half single, I miss the feeling of loving someone, and knowing I missed my chance makes me feel sad, but at the same time I know I will have an other shot. So I'm just waiting for the right girl to make me happy. It's nice that this toppic came online because I don't really admit to people I'm a virgin...