Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what about the female condom? (for guys to answer too)

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
After reading the other thread about condom use, it got me to thinking.

It's been about 6 years since we have used them since I am using the implant so I had not thought much of them and I am sooo glad to not have to worry about them.

I agree with all that was said about them about the negatives of them but that it was necessary and I was wondering if female condoms were any better.

I have been told that they are much cheaper than the male ones and it seems like you have the added bonus of not having to quick pull out in time so it doesn't slip off or any leak out.

Have anyone any of you tried them? If so, what the experience was like? any better or worse?
Active Ink Slinger
Actually, I believe they are more expensive. And they make sex so much worse...for both parties involved. It really feels like having sex with a garbage bag.
Active Ink Slinger
Never tried them and dont know anyone who actually has used them.
Internet Sensation
I'm curious about this too.

Has anyone actually tried out one of these female condoms and does it work?

They do not look comfortable at all and seem harder to put in. On top of that they're at least around my parts of the world 3 times more expensive than the condoms for men.
Only benefit I can see with it would be that it's supposed to not smell like the latex condoms and it's possible to use whatever lubricant you want to and that you can put them on before you go out clubbing, just in case..
Advanced Wordsmith
No Idea? But does not look like any fun?
Active Ink Slinger
No I have never used one of those. Though I'm sure it has practical uses.
Active Ink Slinger
i tried one with my ex boyfriend many years ago now and it has instructions on how to insert it, its pretty easy, pushing it together then inserting it with your hands into your pussy, a bit stays outside of your vagina so you dont lose it obviously and then you have sex like normal. It feels SHIT and my ex said it felt like having sex with a carrier bag and i couldnt feel anything really, it completely numbs sensation and the noise when thrusting in and out is so off putting! Like rustling of carrier bags!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.