Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

webcam sex

last reply
20 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This is just asking a general question and i am NOT trying to find ladies that do stuff on webcam. but do any of you lady enjoy bein watched or enjoyin watching others on webcams?

x catchy x
I enjoy both and regularly cam-2-cam with people I meet on-line .
I would have to say I enjoyed in the past watching guys on cam & telling them what to do and when making me feel a little like a FemDom

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
i've shown a couple of ladies of myself masturbating but thats about it
I enjoy watching and being watched, especially with a person I have a connection with.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
I enjoy watching and being watched live, but I like to know the person who is watching or know I am not being shown all over the internet. So Webcam sex is not for me.
Quote by Nikki703
I enjoy watching and being watched live, but I like to know the person who is watching or know I am not being shown all over the internet. So Webcam sex is not for me.

That is exactly how I feel.
*grins knowingly and leaves the thread alone*
i love going on cam on webcam chat roulette i always have my cock out and some lucky ladies enjoy it too and sometimes join in
i like to play and have people tell me what to do to myself on cam. i like to watch girls and guys xxx
I like to watch. I don't like to be watched.
Hmmmmm....i would probably watch but wouldnt want to be watched.
I watch

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Nikki703

same here
Quote by allisynuna
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Nikki703

same here

yup, same here. every once in a while I watch a guy cum but that is mostly because he wants me to and not the other way around.
Only with someone I know and trust.
I love to watch. So very arousing to see a man turned on for me, by me. To see him erupt... Mmmmm very hot.
However, I do need to feel a connection someone before watching. I am not interested in watching some total stranger.
Quote by Nikki703

That's not what you told me the other night you little sex-bomb. You were begging me to cam. Bloody shame my webcam is always broken.

My views are the same as yours my little sex kitten.
Quote by trinket

That's not what you told me the other night you little sex-bomb. You were begging me to cam. Bloody shame my webcam is always broken.

My views are the same as yours my little sex kitten.

Who you kidding, I saw your cell phone taped to the bed post while you were telling me which way to look!!
Quote by Nikki703

Quote by trinket

Quote by Nikki703
Who you kidding, I saw your cell phone taped to the bed post while you were telling me which way to look!!

I never thought to use my phone... pity it's always broken too.
Most of the time I'm on Lish I'm using my phone so it's kinda difficult to cam. But I think if I know the person and it's just the two of us, it might be kinda hot. So yeah I guess I would try it.