webcam sex

last reply
20 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is just asking a general question and i am NOT trying to find ladies that do stuff on webcam. but do any of you lady enjoy bein watched or enjoyin watching others on webcams?

x catchy x
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy both and regularly cam-2-cam with people I meet on-line .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say I enjoyed in the past watching guys on cam & telling them what to do and when making me feel a little like a FemDom

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
i've shown a couple of ladies of myself masturbating but thats about it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy watching and being watched, especially with a person I have a connection with.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching and being watched live, but I like to know the person who is watching or know I am not being shown all over the internet. So Webcam sex is not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I enjoy watching and being watched live, but I like to know the person who is watching or know I am not being shown all over the internet. So Webcam sex is not for me.

That is exactly how I feel.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*grins knowingly and leaves the thread alone*
Lurker
0 likes
i love going on cam on webcam chat roulette i always have my cock out and some lucky ladies enjoy it too and sometimes join in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like to play and have people tell me what to do to myself on cam. i like to watch girls and guys xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I like to watch. I don't like to be watched.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmmm....i would probably watch but wouldnt want to be watched.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watch

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Nikki703

same here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by allisynuna
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Nikki703

same here

yup, same here. every once in a while I watch a guy cum but that is mostly because he wants me to and not the other way around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only with someone I know and trust.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch. So very arousing to see a man turned on for me, by me. To see him erupt... Mmmmm very hot.
However, I do need to feel a connection someone before watching. I am not interested in watching some total stranger.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That's not what you told me the other night you little sex-bomb. You were begging me to cam. Bloody shame my webcam is always broken.

My views are the same as yours my little sex kitten.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That's not what you told me the other night you little sex-bomb. You were begging me to cam. Bloody shame my webcam is always broken.

My views are the same as yours my little sex kitten.

Who you kidding, I saw your cell phone taped to the bed post while you were telling me which way to look!!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Quote by trinket

Quote by Nikki703
Who you kidding, I saw your cell phone taped to the bed post while you were telling me which way to look!!

I never thought to use my phone... pity it's always broken too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time I'm on Lish I'm using my phone so it's kinda difficult to cam. But I think if I know the person and it's just the two of us, it might be kinda hot. So yeah I guess I would try it.