Login

water fun

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
How much do you like having sex in water like a pool or jacuzzi?
Active Ink Slinger
We put the hot tub in the back yard for that very reason...it's also where we conceived our child!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
i have a salt water pool & it is MY fav place..the steps..the side of the pool...floating while he is standing

oo i have the tingles....

well when i DID have sex..sigh

it is delicious
Bath and shower is as far as I've gotten in water, wanna try a hot tub and a pool smile
Active Ink Slinger
Sounds fun to me. I have in a pool, in the lake, on the pier, on a boat, on the dock, but not in the hot tub.. that is yet ahead. smile
Love Always,
Country Cutie
Lurker
It's pretty fantastic, but there's a knack to it.
Active Ink Slinger
I have had sex while smimming, it was satisfying but when it comes to water play, I love shower sex.
Lurker
There is something deliciously decadent about doing it out doors, in the pool, or in a mountain stream.... Yes I like that
Active Ink Slinger
In the lake once..... while others were around. smile
MsTara mmmmmmmmmm
Weaver of Words
In a lake a few times, once on the end of a pier (kinda hot, end of a pier on a beach in downtown Chicago. It was night, but there were people around), lots of shower sex.
Active Ink Slinger
Near water is as great any anyplace else. In water is a bit more difficult because the water washes away all natural lubrication. Still, it's something to be tried and enjoyed often if it's something you enjoy. Masturbating in water is very enjoyable too