Login

Watching your Hubby/BF give head

last reply
18 replies
3.1k views
2 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If your Hubby/BF said he wanted to suck cock would you let him and would it turn you on?
Rainbow Warrior
He never said it, but I suspected my boyfriend had latent bisexual curiosity, so when we were in an MFM threesome, I urged the guys to blow each other in front of me. Our third was bisexual anyway, so he was game, and my boyfriend demurely agreed. I thought it was hot watching them.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I find it sexy when a man is secure in his masculinity and willing to be open to all experiences.
Active Ink Slinger
Two of my male FWB will do it when we are in an MFM threesome.
No hesitation - now.
Advanced Wordsmith
My wife has watched a younger male suck me.
This calls for a *drumroll please* NAH FAM
Active Ink Slinger
My hubby is bisexual. It was weird the first time i saw him holding and then sucking another guy. However both really enjoyed it and it was nice to see the reaction and yes now i do enjoy watching
Active Ink Slinger
First of all, if he wanted to do it, I probably could not stop it. I do not have him on a 24 hour leash. Would he? I do not think so. Would I let him, I suppose so, I do enjoy my times with other women.

I will admit that recently I watched a gay video and it was rather arousing!
Active Ink Slinger
I honestly have no idea, I can't even picture him doing something like that but now my interest is piqued
Active Ink Slinger
Yes if he wanted to do that, I'd watch.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JanetB
I have watched my husband several times we even had a contest once I won. He has several friends that joins us at different times. I am bi also so things can get pretty interesting

That sounds so hot!! Lucky you
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
Not married but I have had bi male 3 some dates where I have actually given head with the males to each other and them also in a 69 doing each other together while I watched.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JanetB
I have watched my husband several times we even had a contest once I won. He has several friends that joins us at different times. I am bi also so things can get pretty interesting

I'd luv to hear from u!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger

I'm not sure how I would feel about that. I'm greedy and might take the cock for myself.

Active Ink Slinger

I am not sure but I might like it

Nafisa