15.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I love to watch him while he watches me
Lurker
0 likes
I love watch a guy stroke his big cock while I masturbate and finger fuck myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Absolute turn on for me
Marx Sister
0 likes
Yes, I love this. One of my favorite things in the world is to see someone cum while they are enjoying me in some way or other. Just seeing someone play with their hard cock and/or cumming is a huge turn on, even if I am not the one inspiring them. I answered this question using they/them pronouns because the people I choose to sleep with who have dicks are not typically men.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Totally depends on the guy. If I find him hot, it's a turn on. If not... Eww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching guys jerk off doesn't do much for me unless they're right in front of me and are about to cum on me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As he sits there watching me masturbate and he takes hold of his hard, throbbing cock and stroking... Yes, it's so fucking hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch a sexy guy stroke his cock. Sometimes it's impossible not to help.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it's hella sexy watching the fella. some random? no thanks.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
It's amazing to watch a guy stroke it. Love to watch him as he is watching me masturbate.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Total turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some women do get really excited to watch a man mastrubate. I can never predict which will, and am often surprised when I find out. Its best when they caress and pinch and squeeze a bit to help.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love to show to the interested ladies what i have